Death Dealer Mercenaries

Returning to the ranks...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:44 pm   Post subject:  Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

*a single light freighter sets down on the pad. Nothing to take a second notice of really...The hull is a ruddy brown mixture of partial and full hull section repairs, showing more than one fresh scar from incoming fire. The flash near the cockpit window shows a red over white field overlayed with a stylized 'A'. The stenciled name reads, "Augustaf 'Auger' Grim".
The loading bay door opens and a solitary figure strides down the ramp.*

Hailz DDM!!

I see more than a few faces that I recognize and as I expected there are a few that seem new.
I've been gone for nearly 5 years and the place hasn't changed a bit.
My Brothers and Sisters...I AM HOME!!!

Very Happy Very Happy ...and I brought KEGS!! Very Happy Very Happy

Download Post  No rating  
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm   Post subject:  Re: Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

welcome back Auger and hailz from the SoulBandit headquarters (Includes SoulBandit Kalliope SniperStrike TarylButtrfly and DamnTurk.
If you need any help getting back into the Mech game lets us know.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome back mofo. Razz

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome back, Auger. Kegs go to the left...empty kegs to the right to be uh....refilled.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

DDM_SoulBandit wrote (View Post): › welcome back Auger and hailz from the SoulBandit headquarters (Includes SoulBandit Kalliope SniperStrike TarylButtrfly and DamnTurk.
If you need any help getting back into the Mech game lets us know.

Thanks M8! ...and to all at SoulBandit HQ as well!
Should be back in the game soon...
*rubs hands together*
I can't wait!!

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Welcome back mofo. Razz

Wing0!!!
...as I live and breath!!!

How have you been, my old friend ??!!
Still in a Mech once in a while??
Hope to take the field with you again, soon!!

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Welcome back, Auger. Kegs go to the left...empty kegs to the right to be uh....refilled.

LOL!
...and Shado, my dear friend...
SO GOOD TO BE BACK wearing the DDM Colors!!
Thanks...

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good to have you back

Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

welcome home augie

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

took you long enough to get hat keg,,you do know we just have a store right down onthe corner you didn't have togo to the other side of the globe to get it...but oh well i guess since you brought beer welcome back

good to be back
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Auger wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Welcome back mofo. Razz

Wing0!!!
...as I live and breath!!!

How have you been, my old friend ??!!
Still in a Mech once in a while??
Hope to take the field with you again, soon!!
Any opportunity to sit in a light mech and make people suffer at the hands of a little tiny fucker mech is glorious. I'm still active Smile

That said... COME PLAY WITH US.

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Demon wrote (View Post): › welcome home augie

Thanks Demon, my Brutha!!
Great to be here!!

Very Happy

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

DDM_Metalfiend wrote (View Post): › took you long enough to get hat keg,,you do know we just have a store right down onthe corner you didn't have togo to the other side of the globe to get it...but oh well i guess since you brought beer welcome back

Thanks for the wWelcome, Metal, my friend!!
I barely remembered my way back...but the one thing I couldn't forget...
BRING KEGS!!

Cool

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Any opportunity to sit in a light mech and make people suffer at the hands of a little tiny fucker mech is glorious. I'm still active Smile

That said... COME PLAY WITH US.

Almost there!
Got the Clan and IS Mech Paks, today on my doorstep.
The Joystick and headset should be here this evening via UPS, as well.
That will leave MW4V, BK, and Mercs...plus install time, plus download/install of all the patches and map paks, coms program, et al... add in a bit of time and frustration for firewall/port setup headaches... I'm still shootin' for this weekend!!!

Download Post   
SniperStrike
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
740 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 am   Post subject:  Re: Returning to the ranks... Back to top 

DDM Tech Support Here your one stop shop for all your patching needs Capt. DDM_SniperStrike At your Service I have everything you need to get up and running on my Ftp Contact me and I can also help you get your Firewall Issuses resolved tgd_whitetiger@hotmail.com for WLM (MSN) Id Add me I can make the install as painless as possible

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic