Death Dealer Mercenaries

character transfers

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:50 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Kinda hard to make the guild when no one is on...

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:56 am   Post subject:  Re: character transfers Back to top 

i'm back to work again so i can either be on during the day or later at night,,or all day sunday,,,but like you said noone is ever on

i have been hit up a couple diffrent times to join other guilds that are already established maybe that would be better for us shady

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have been playing a few hours a night with Parker... but I haven't seen anyone else on. I know Metal doesn't log on 'til after my bedtime, but I haven't seen you either Shady, or Juicy. I have you all on my friends list... but it just stays gray. :/

If you want to look for an existing guild to join, I can get on board with that. I would like us to weigh our options and not jump in bed with the first group that offers. if we aren't going to have more than 5 or 6 people playing, we might as well find a guild to join.

I have just been playing xbox after Parker goes to bed because I don't see anyone else on... or even on messenger (Shado). Razz

I do want to point out that I still like the game a lot. The new server is a lot better. We have been able to get all the way through several PQs with pick-up groups, and there is actually a working economy on this server.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

What times are you usually on? I log in around 8 or 9 and go until 11 ish, later on the weekends. Sometimes I get in around 4 ish and go until 6 ish, coming back later. I have been holding off on leveling, just doing the RvR. It is a lot faster than the other server, but just sitting around waiting for the RvR and occasionally seeing Metal gets boring quick and I am sure he gets tired of me saying I am only doing RvR.

I would rather not join another guild as we lose control of what we want to do and the others may have a crazy tax.

The slow system that I have doesn't help the situation, but that is what I have to live with until I upgrade.

I forget to log in to messenger when I reboot.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 am   Post subject:  Re: character transfers Back to top 

oh i see shdy is the only 1 that can get messages on messenger ,,i'm on there all the time ,,and even tho i am back to work it still runs while i'm there ,,and yeah i might see shady on there every now and then hell i don't even bother to hook up with him cause he is just doing rvr

and hell here the past few days i been goin to the bar and hangin out thinking maybe that will give you guys time to lvl up to me and what not even hopped into a few games of mech just to back off for a bit,,lol

and yes going into another guild is not the perfect choice but if we get into 1 that is already set up and running it might be somewhat beneficial,,,kinda like when i got us into a guild in AO it was great for a bit and we did get the benefits of already having a city and all that so i didn't just set us up with a junk as guild there i talked to lith about it for awhile before i brought it up to even you shady,,lol

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have been playing mostly between 5 and 9.. whenever Parker could play. I was trying to let him catch up, and he is getting close. He is 19 and a half now, so he should be in tier three with us this weekend. I got to 22 helping him, so now I turn in to a chicken in his RvR areas.

If we can just get the guild set up, it will be a lot easier to find each other. The friends list is worthless for telling you when people are on, or even what level they are.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

We got Parker to 20. I forgot to mention that his name on the new server is lifers.... note the S.

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:26 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cool, I'll see what I can do about getting more play time around here.

I was oot (out of town) for the past two weekends and real life has been catching up with us around here.

Unrelated

I'm still on the fence about purchasing the WotLK Expansion for WoW considering my experiment with "end game content" last year. That experiment with raiding 4-6 nights a week and neglecting RL led me to take a 6 month break from gaming.

I don't see much point in buying it if I don't intend to raid in the future.

just chillin
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic