Death Dealer Mercenaries

The Flaws of 1337

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:59 am   Post subject:  The Flaws of 1337 Back to top 

I was looking over a variety of leet translations just because I was bored and had nothing better to do, and no one changes the numbers to letters. If letters are represented by numbers and punc. marks in 1337 speak, doesn't it make sense to have the numbers be rep'd by letters. Therefore.. I have established number leet.

I Z E A S G T oo q O

1-0 on ze keyboard. The world now has.. a brighter future. Thank you

PFA INC.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

what is PFA inc ???

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Black6 wrote (View Post): › what is PFA inc ???

I think its supposed to stand for "Panzy F__king Assed INC" Razz

Download Post   
DDM_LordSoth
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
1205 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Punk Faggots Association?

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

This is in the General Section, Gentlemen.

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Phoenix Fire Assassin

R-TRDs

I just have 6 shirts saying it, geezus.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › This is in the General Section, Gentlemen.

Well Generally Speaking this is a PG-13 and above board your just lucky I felt like putting in the spaces instead of the real letters.....

But just for the G rated crowd how about "Pretty Fairy Association" Twisted Evil

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): ›
DDM_Cypher wrote (View Post): › This is in the General Section, Gentlemen.

Well Generally Speaking this is a PG-13 and above board your just lucky I felt like putting in the spaces instead of the real letters.....

But just for the G rated crowd how about "Pretty Fairy Association" Twisted Evil

Oooh I know Pyro's Flatulant Ass

and the slogan can be
"Smell sealed within every rip."

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Phoenix Fire Assassin

R-TRDs

I just have 6 shirts saying it, geezus.

Like I seen you wear 6 shirts...... and still none the wiser for the name .... lol

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's on the back lol

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › It's on the back lol

now i am totalled.....on the back of my shirts? I am so confused....
dun mind me I just drank a bottle of Shiralee "Old Block" 2002 shiraz...and now ...wow 15.2% alcohol and 9.2 standard drinks.... no wonder I am laughing..... Cool
Search - Purchase and really enjoy.... Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:37 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Razz.... B-6 is a Wino!! Very Happy

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh yeah 6, it's totally on the back of one of your shirts. Keep looking, maybe you'll find it.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

He's gonna get the spins.....for REAL! Razz

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic