Death Dealer Mercenaries

WASSA

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:48 am   Post subject:  WASSA Back to top 

thought id drop in an say what up to all of you, and any news on MW:LL???
id enjoy getting back to playing with you guys and wtfpwning people in a MW game again, been playin WoW religiously and am hoping for a break soon lol

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post  No rating  
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:52 am   Post subject:  Re: WASSA Back to top 

also on a side note, what games is everyone playing now, and will the Mercs be made into a unit again when MW:LL comes out, cause if it is you know ill be there again, if not, anyone playin WoW want to reroll with me and start a DDM on ghostlands in WoW?

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:51 pm   Post subject:  Re: WASSA Back to top 

There are a few of us playing MW4 again and we try to get on a few times a week. slowly the ranks are starting to fill again as some return to the game. Others are playing LOTRO and AO and tabula rasa and Call of Duty4. so I guess you could say we are a bit spread out. if you are really interested in getting back into mechwarrior get with me, or wing or counterstrike and we will help you get the updates up to speed so you can join us.

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:29 pm   Post subject:  Re: WASSA Back to top 

im only interested in MW:LL which is supposed to come out this coming winter, i put MW4 behind me right before Mercs came out and im glad i did, didnt like mercs or all the crap that came with it, i liked my SSRM4 Thor and innercity or one of my missle boats on polar tundra or frostbite, the new crap just annoyed me, but id like to see DDM come out in force once this new MW comes out so we can once again PwN

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

wazz he talkin aboot? don't go and get me all excited again for nuttin...

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

He is taking about a mech mod some dudes are making for crysis or something.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah its Kami and Criminal.... Brothers and former DDM'ers....They are the Lead Devs on that project....

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok, That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.

Are they done yet?
Are they done yet?
Are they done yet?

**PFFFWHACK***

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dont know go check them out at..

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/component/option

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 pm   Post subject:  Re: WASSA Back to top 

HOLD UP?!?!? ITS KAMIKAZE?!?!??! nowai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if thats the case i need to get ahold of that man and say what is up, been to many years and its not a mod, its a total conversion of crysis utlilizing elemtents from BF2 crysis and a few other games, so far it looks bad ass and also, this outta tickle their pickles

http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,36/board,40.0/

i knows its been a while, but soon as this comes out you know ill be right back in the saddle playin with yall, anyway, youll need my expertize at support with a missle boat for this one Wink

its still a year off, but think of what kami and criminal will think if you put a recruiting post on that site lmao itll be great, and maybe well get them to come to us when its finally out eh?

anyways, pyro, i never see you on anymore, levelin another alt? been tryin to get joker into my guild, well see how it goes

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Kami dropped by and told us a little about it. Can't find the post. I don't remember if he said he was going to use some of our handles or not. That might have been someone else on another project.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic