Death Dealer Mercenaries

Alrighty Then...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:59 pm   Post subject:  Alrighty Then... Back to top 

Should we start on the Island? That would be good... or SL, if we all have it... What sort of schedule would work best for everyone?

Look, I want to spend time on comms, gaming with my bros....It SUXXORS to get Pity-levelling for the Doc.... I'm not above it..Very Happy... XP is XP...but I want to Contribute...not be the scruffy little Nerf-Herder in the corner, with the hand-me-down clothes...

What I'm saying is..I'll scrub ALL my ALts... Keep my Main... and start a TEAM.... Whaddya say? ANy Profession that you've never tried?...Maybe a Group of Hunters/Tradeskillers, whose main goal is to Power Cred the City? Or....I'm Open to suggestions, here....

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Power creding comes from a high level. Starting over is like taking one step forward and 10 steps back. Stick with you Doc. You now know where the Tiigs are, soon you will know where the Hecks are. I made 20 levels in one weekend. If you want to go further, three weekends, I made 50 levels. Get on LFT, go for Tiigs, Hecks and whatever. Power level, son, not power cred!

And to the hand me downs. We didn't get that bonus, we grinded our shit for ourselves. We have saved you the time so you can get up in levels by not fooking with the 1xp grinds.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

True that....I wasn't Dissing the Hand-me-Downs...but I wouldn't Mind grinding...if it was with my DDM Brothers... sometimes it's lonely to be a Doc...we don't power-level all that well....but I'll just shut up, and grind...maybe I can catch up to you guys...

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Team with people in your range. You are ready for Tiigs in a team, just hang out there and go on LFT. You will be picked up, you are a Doc. You will gain XP faster in a team than solo. Yeah, you get less per kill in a team, but you kill a helluva lot faster than solo.

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:45 pm   Post subject:  Re: Alrighty Then... Back to top 

Cypher, the fastest way to level of all is having an NT kite for you...but you have to pay per level, and 1m per level is the going rate. I can kite for you, but you have about 50 levels to go before you'd get any xp with me.

Aside from that - heck teams, as soon as you hit high enough to heal a tank faster than hecks can hurt him, I guarantee you you'll have a team any time you ask. Doctors are always welcome on a team, and most high-level teams won't go into the field without one. When 105 or so is in your xp range, I'll show you where to pick up heckler teams.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Most won't survive long with a Doc less than 100. At his level now, he is probably locked out on a lot of stuff, or close to it and needs to ding 100 to open it up again.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I need to ding 90...SOOOooo close to casting SFA and UBT...Dangit... I can smell it, almost reach it, almost TASTE it..LOL....but I'm grinding Tigs, so I'll be a MUCH buffer DOc soon... Got Tig? Very Happy

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:06 am   Post subject:  Re: Alrighty Then... Back to top 

once your able to cast sfa you will be able to make the creds ,,but until then healing should be your first priority ,, don't worry too much about killing unitl you hit 150 or so then you can turn yourself into the badass killer healer ,,and shado is right after lvl 100 you wil open up a whole new set of skills and nanos ,,be able to heal in ways you never thoguht were going to happen

and teaming with any team that wil take a healer is the only way to go ,,sometimes it might be with ddm crew most times it won't

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:26 am   Post subject:  Re: Alrighty Then... Back to top 

I didn't start teaming regularly with DDM guys till my NT was within Shado's agent's range, and you have to realize he was 60th level when I started. I did a LOT of pick-up teams for ToTW, Tiigs, and Hecklers for a long time. I didn't ever do CoH or Foreman's, and you should be able to pick up teams for either of those if there's loot in there you want.

Metal's right - any team will take a good doc, particularly if you have a tank as well.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

What is CoH?

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:37 am   Post subject:  Re: Alrighty Then... Back to top 

Crypt Of Home,,,it's a kind of a mean place with some good drops in it ,,,and you can get warped in if your over 100 it is level locked at 100

usually a warp will cost ya around 250k

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Cool....... Yeah, I need to concentrate on Tigs tonight...I figure I can Ding another ten levels in 1 1/2 hours...again...Very Happy... with a good team....

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

CoH is 110 and most go in around 200 or so to get crap for their alts.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hmmmm....

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:25 am   Post subject:  Re: Alrighty Then... Back to top 

thats what i meant to say 110 yeah thats it.... Wink

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic