Death Dealer Mercenaries

WoW is w00t w0rd

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:14 am   Post subject:  WoW is w00t w0rd Back to top 

what up peops, my extremly long crawl up to 70 is almost over, but the other day walkin through orgrimmar who did i see announcing they were lookin for a group? it was eyez, i was like WHHOA.... is this the same eyez who played mw4 with me for so very long? he was like yes an i was like WHOOA ill run ya through rfc, THEN i come to find out hes been on the server for a while now an ALSO has a 67 BE (way to many of those on our server) an hes in a rival guild ( one whom has several members i dont have much respect for) aside from that i wont get into the whole issue of me not likin those people, its complicated an hurts my head an makes me want to drink lol BUT WASSSSSAAAAAA lol jus thought id drop a line an say hello, yall need to come check out our server, im on quel'dorei an would welcome you into my guild, if only to chat an be bored together lol PEACE OUT

an may the w0rd be with you all

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post  No rating  
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:15 am   Post subject:  Re: WoW is w00t w0rd Back to top 

o an here check us out

www.myspace.com/forsakenorder

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Awesomeness. Yet another reason for me to roll horde.

I've got a 67 Druid, & my wife has a 64 Warrior on Andorhal (alliance).

just chillin
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic