Death Dealer Mercenaries

MW:O Forums crabbing about Clan Tech...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:17 am   Post subject:  MW:O Forums crabbing about Clan Tech... Back to top 

I find this funny, do these dolts know that clans are not until 3055ish or later?? Also that MW:O is currently in the year 3049?? If people had any kind of perception they would note the dates that MW:O posts as "Weekly I.S. News" ... my god, I'm sorry, I could careless for Clan Tech, I'm sick of seeing all the "zomg iz wantz a mad cat!" or mad dog! etc.

People just don't know their BT Lore too well eh?

What are your guys' thoughts about this?

IMO: in years when they DO implement clan tech/ lost star league tech, they need to make it cost a hell of a lot of money and some way so you can't have it easily accessible. Reason I say this is lets face it, Clan tech is a little bit O.P.

Just my 2 cents!

-Ramm/Vash (Vash Al'Dier has been my gamertag/callsign for awhile and sadly that's what my MW:O account is registered as Sad )

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

IF you think that is bad, you should see all the threads from players complaining and even raging about how bad the game is and that this is just WOT with mechs.

The problem is that a large number of the Beta testers do not understand the current timeline, the BT lore, or just what beta teaing means.

I seen people suggest adding the mos insane things, one wanted shields and whatnot because it was in mech assault.

Another wanted jump-jets, and ECM, BAP and NARCS on all mechs.

When reading the MWO forums, I suggest you dont take everything to heart, thats what I do at least.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 am   Post subject:  Re: MW:O Forums crabbing about Clan Tech... Back to top 

Oh I don't take it to heart. I just find it funny that some of these people have claimed to know the BT universe and have no idea what they're talking about.

I, myself, have played the Table top game, Battletech & Mechwarrior since I was 9 or 10. I'm excited about the timeline in MWO because when I played BT/MW, we were in about the same timeline. ^ _ ^ My Merc unit had VERY large bounties on our heads from Marik(I'm sure I spelled it wrong) since we destroyed a good portion of their unit on their home planet, of course this is all IIRC.

But then again, in BT, whose Merc unit wasn't badass? haha

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

first contact with the clans is August 13th 3049.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I agree with you there Ramm, it is funny.

I have no problem saying that I dont know much about the BT lore, so I cant really say much about that, but I do get a giid laugh when people start arguing over both the lore and the current state of the game.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 pm   Post subject:  Re: MW:O Forums crabbing about Clan Tech... Back to top 

Damn you Sal and showing me up... haha

It's been years since I've peered into any BT books so, my info is rusty, alot. haha.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic