Death Dealer Mercenaries

Death Dealer Kinship Hall

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 am   Post subject:  Death Dealer Kinship Hall Back to top 

We got the guild hall unlocked. It is located at 8 Long Street, Salcrest, Bree. You have a skill that will allow you to fast travel there, you just need to put it on your bar.

There are three chests in the hall that we can use to pass resources and loot between our members. I was putting crafting resources, in one chest, recipes and profession specific harvesting byproducts in another and gear in the upstairs chest. The raw resources are in the chest in the kitchen, there is a lot of cook stuff in there if anyone needs it. If you have skins you don't need, this is a good place to drop them for our forester's and tailors.

I was hoping the hall would still be furnished, but of course it was empty. I assume all the former furnishings went in to someone's escrow box, but it wasn't mine... or it was only held so long. I filled it up with some basic cheap furnishings, and redeye had a few cool things in his vault. If you can make any special items or earn trophies, go ahead and drop them in the hall somewhere. There is a ton of cool stuff to furnish the place out... check out some of it here.. http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Category:Decoration_Images

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Put up some fish trophies.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:38 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

A singing fish!!!!

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 am   Post subject:  Re: Death Dealer Kinship Hall Back to top 

i got my old toon back metalrien,,,and the woman started up a toon named crystalrayne,,,,,i was lookin for the hall but i guess i'm not in the kinship anymore or somethin we could use some help wit dat

i did start a gaurdian but not too sure i like him might delete and start somethin diffrent

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hit C, then the kinship tab. It should say where we are at, if so, then check your bags.

If not, one of us will add you.

Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 am   Post subject:  Re: Death Dealer Kinship Hall Back to top 

I have DL LOTRO... (Need a break from of DDO.) Played LotRo for a hour or so last night. Very story oriented... [You know if ANY of you guys wanted to come over & try DDO you are so very welcome. Its free & I can show you all around. Not so "story" oriented & there are large public areas. (Look for WhiteRaven, Ravenfist or Blackwidoww on the Sarlona Server & certainly send them an in-game mail. I'm in a guild Nightsong, but it would be cool to get a DDO DDM guild going. >>Guild Airship at guild level 20!!! We'd get there in no time & grouping using the lfm is easy.)]

All that being said though: I'd like to join the Kinship, though I might have the wrong server. I'm on Gladden??? I'm a noob so excuse me if I don't know all the lingo... Wink
Please let me know which your all on & how to join you. I'm only lv 4 so a new Character is no problem. My Character on that server is "Whiteravenn." (2 n's.)

See you soon...

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm usually on under Shadowi. When I see you, I will add you in.

Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 am   Post subject:  Re: Death Dealer Kinship Hall Back to top 

SWEET! I have 6 I think...I'll add Whiteravenn next time I'm on and be on the lookout for you.

[img][/img]
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic