Death Dealer Mercenaries

so....

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:02 pm   Post subject:  so.... Back to top 

Is the free DL version of MW4 & expansions out there yet? I was lookin at Mektek and keep seeing things saying "soon". I'd like to get back into play, but I think I've lost my CDs.

Since I don't play AO anymore (actually, I uninstalled it), I gotta find something. LOL

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Totally gave up on AO, eh? Any reason in particular that you went as far as uninstall?

"Soon" is the MekTek trademark, nothing as of yet. The files are ready to go, its the legality that is the issue.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm   Post subject:  Re: so.... Back to top 

Honestly, I needed the space on my laptop and had to make some cuts. Since I haven't really played AO since July, it seemed logical....and I've discovered I really shouldn't play MMO's, I end up ignoring my kids and Red way too much.

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: so.... Back to top 

heh found my MW4 disks...now to reacquire some skills.

This business of trying to play with a mouse blows....I gotta get a stick. Sad

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Some of our best pilots used the keyboard...two off the top of my head are Dolphin and Mystery.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am   Post subject:  Re: so.... Back to top 

WELL, then u must join us at WarHammer............. It's more fun than AoC ( Conan suxed anyways), much more satisfying than WoW (WoW is overated), and you can slow down ur pace in War & still have time for the Family.

I would play Mercs, but the game is so old and it looks rediculous only displaying on 1 of my 3 -21" flatscreens. I cannot stretch it out to fit them.

I don't think anyone plays anymore anyways. I think Mek-Tek put too much "crap" into the game and in the end kinda messed things up. Sure I love the extra mechs, but there are some builds I miss that cannot be done anymore and they nerfed so much thatwas fun.

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

what about tryin then mech reboot?

when it come out that is

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hell Ya! return of domination lol

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic