Death Dealer Mercenaries

Star Wars the Old Republic cinematic trailer Surprised

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm   Post subject: Great ! Star Wars the Old Republic cinematic trailer Surprised Back to top 

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I saw that this morning, looked pretty dam wicked.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Guess no one else thought it was Confused

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ive been watching this for a few months...waiting for them to announce its release...TBA 2010 wth does that mean? they should know by now when they plan to release it

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

BTW I can't wait

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah... I can't even guess at a release date. I know they have been working on it since 2005, but they release so little info it's hard to tell how far along the game is. There is some decent gameplay video floating around, and it looks to be pretty far along.

I'm guessing it will be 2010 some time. I guess it will be a race with Star Trek online to see which one launches first next year. I'll have to play try them both out for sure.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

cool didn't know about the star trek game...I'm going to google it real quick lol Very Happy

but I will play them both:P

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

www.StarTrekOnline.com

Hard to tell much about it yet. We know that every player will "captain" a ship of their own and the gameplay will be split between space and away missions.

There won't be any multi person ships, and you wont be walking around exploring inside your own ship... not at launch anyway. While you will go up in rank as you level, even the lower ranks will command a ship... regardless of rank the commander of a ship is the captain.

The races look pretty cool. In addition to the standard Star trek races, you can make your own custom race. There is a cool video of that on the website. You also get to build your own bridge crew, and choose who to take with you on away missions from your crew or other players.

I can't get over the feeling that the game will be heavily instanced like guild wars... but I watched way too many hours of star trek growing up not to play it anyway.

back on the subject of star wars... TK should be excited that there is a trooper class in the new game. Actually, anyone who ever played Knights of the Old Republic should be pretty excited. Playing those, i felt like the only thing that would make them better would be multiplayer. What's the point of phat loot if you can't show it off to your homies? Smile

Between Star Wars, Star Trek, Jumpgate, Black Prophecy, Earthrise and Global Agenda there should be no shortage of Sci-FI MMOs coming out over the next 18 months.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

SWEET Thanks Sal

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic