Death Dealer Mercenaries

Crysis

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am   Post subject:  Crysis Back to top 

anyone else playin crysis, or have it and are waiting for MW:LL?

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post  No rating  
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:45 pm   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Back to top 

My roomie has crysis and I have to say those are the most awsome graphics I have ever seen. he had to park the game tho after reaching an impassible point on a level.

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:40 am   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Back to top 

That is the best graphic/gameplay FPS I have ever played....I was lucy enough to be able to play this sweet game on Ultra high graphics setting........Totally insane graphics and gameplay.

BTW--there are no "impassable' areas...........u must either use your "super strength" to jump up the rocks or there are other "paths" to take.............straight there isn't always the right path......But in general the game leads you twards the top of that mountain into a mining pit eventually then into the mother ship and out again to fight doods in nano suits and then you giota fly a ship and shoot crap.........I am stuck there due to I am now playing WoW again..lol Smile

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:29 pm   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Back to top 

im stuck tryin to destroy this huge fuggin alien warship while i run back an forth on the carrier....

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 pm   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Back to top 

he he then i wont spoil it for ya... that is a long hard fight but once you know the secret (and it tells ya what to aim for) defeating it is a breeze..

I love the game.. I dont play the MP side of it due to the hacks but I am eagerly awaiting the MW:LL

btw new newsletter should be posted on that site something soon.

TK it sounds like you are at the section where the pilots get killed and you have to take over flying the VTOLS? Just keep you power up , keep your nose high attitude and avoid the tornados.. thats what keep sucking you down.. took me like 30 minute to complete that section..

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic