Death Dealer Mercenaries

To all that know me and to all that don't

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Matchstick
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
7 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 pm   Post subject: Snif ! To all that know me and to all that don't Back to top 

Crying or Very sad i bin a DDM for almost a year and made firends that will ever be gone for me at all but I have moved to BS. I fill i need to get better in MW4 and going into the MWL will help. I still love to be your firend and your comrad for all of time but i fill that DDM will not be going back into the MWL....Soul, Sniper, Wing, Viper, Kalliope, and all of the DDM clan i think of you all as close firends and hope this will not get in the way of that....Sniper i now that this will hit home harder then any athere DDM but i will not be going back to DDM.....im So Srry for this but i hope to still be able to chat in the DDM Forums and have your full suport.....i stll want to be firends and with the MWL well.......all i can say is good luck.......there i said it...................................PS: this is DDM_Matchstick's last post as a DDM

Download Post  No rating  
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Dun worry about it dude. People come and go all the time. We've always had an open door policy for sane people - although, ya might want to run a spellcheck next time. You have to go where you can get the skills, and DDM is no longer running an MWL show. Go and get better, I'm not going disappearing off the face of the earth, and that's just how it is. MWL is the only place left that you can be surrounded by greats all the time. Bunch of the old DDM's have moved on and there isn't much left in the line of "teaching" that I can give you. I told you this earlier today, but ya know it's time for you to develop a style to call your own. I want to see the beat you can play... Razz Once a DDM, that's the way it rolls, you're a friend in mah book.

Download Post   
Matchstick
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
7 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:28 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

thanks wing...ooh and when i get better i want a match you and me battle two small mechs go in
one comes out....lol but ya thanks

.......PS: first post as a BS...lol

my fav thing to hear on comms "GOD DAM IT MATCH''''
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

You are still a DDM'er, bro. Nothing wrong with joining an active team in MWL while you are playing mech. Main thing is to have fun playing.

We are still here and Wing is still here to knock you down a peg or two Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Eh, he got pretty good Shady Razz I'll have to bring the A game, maybe my old strider. Wink

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:06 pm   Post subject:  Re: To all that know me and to all that don't Back to top 

Like I told ya Match Wink you will always be a DDM no matter what. Beside that lol BS is still considered a sister clan to us. So play on bro and blast a few for me while you are at it. I should be back in the game soon, the shoulder is healing quickly.

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Matchstick wrote (View Post): › thanks wing...ooh and when i get better i want a match you and me battle two small mechs go in
one comes out....lol but ya thanks

.......PS: first post as a BS...lol

no harm in checking out for a while...hell even I got back in... Shocked
Black Scorpions huh?.... hhhm I have run into them a lot in the past. Some of them might know me.
look for me in the opens...6, blake, pamela,owen,deathstalker,hazel,masked gladiator,ruby, bob, or anotherdumbfux... to name a few...
The last name looks great when I kill people... "anotherdumbfux killed blahblahblah."
I would love to make it a threesome in the lights one day.
GL

Download Post   
Matchstick
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
7 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I love mech!!!!!!!!!! Woot woot woot and the aids bomb!!!! But ya DDM is my home clan bacon!!!

my fav thing to hear on comms "GOD DAM IT MATCH''''
Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm   Post subject:  Re: To all that know me and to all that don't Back to top 

Damn we might just have to get some game going here soon, guess I will see how the shoulder feels after PT today.

Download Post   
Matchstick
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
7 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:20 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

you want to see how you kill a post.................... Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:22 pm   Post subject:  Re: To all that know me and to all that don't Back to top 

You'll find that there's a lot who are DDM for life. I've been away for a while, and whenever I come back it's like I never left. The Death Dealers (past and present) are the best group of friends I've made on-line in the 10+ years I've played whatever game on the interweb.

Welcome the the Brotherhood Smile

Download Post   
Tane00
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
962 Points

USA US Nebraska
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:11 am   Post subject:  Re: To all that know me and to all that don't Back to top 

lol indeed, i aint gamed with most these guys for what... 6 years? lol and they still put up with me

ALL UR FACE R BELONG TO ME!!!!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic