Death Dealer Mercenaries

Computers in the Shop

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:37 am   Post subject:  Computers in the Shop Back to top 

OK if this game dont play good after it comes out the shop I quit LOL

am at work writing this cause comps been in the shop all week. New MoBo 2 SLI Nvidia 8800 GT Vieo Cards with 512 Meg of DDR3 RAM on them kept the same proccessor (AMD 6400 Dual Core running at 3.4 Ghz)
and 2Gig of RAM

If that wont run this game as Smooth as a babys ass then its got to be the game...

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Why the shop? You stop doing it yourself?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

not taking anymore chaces with parts that cost too much.... cant find my static straps

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

OK got the Comp back but AOC is down right now so I cant check it out.... However WOW is Running like Greezed Owl Shit!!! 200 FPS in places.... and 80 FPS in Shattrath.....

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nice. Greezed Owl Shit? That's a new one to me.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

OK AOC now running like it should... getting about 80 FPS

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Holy fuck. That is pretty high for a new game.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

well that is out in the unpopulated forest areas....

I go into a town and it drops between 48 and 60...

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

OO

Greased owl shit. I like that expression too.

checking your rig's specs...

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Even still, 48 to 60 is pretty respectable. Are you running full on? Did you have to cut back on anything? Usually with a new game like that, jumping into a city will hit you pretty hard, dropping you below 30.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:24 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No I got everything turn on full blast

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:59 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good deal Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:15 pm   Post subject:  Re: Computers in the Shop Back to top 

well except for the mobo we got the same comps guess i willhave to break down and get me a couple of new vid cards i want torun like greased owl shite too

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:15 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Here are the exact Specs of the system:

MoBo: Asus-M2N-SLI Deluxe Socket AM2, Nividia Nforce 570-SLI

RAM: PNY-XLR8 2-Pack 1GB PC2-6400 DDR2 DIMMs

Video Cards 2- PNY-Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT PCI Express 2.0 512MB GDDR3

MoBo also has 2 Ethernet connections built in and an External SATA 3.0Gb hookup.

Oh and I had to put a 750 Watt power supply in it Those 2 PCI Express Rails suck up some Power

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey Pyro, we are playing dudes your level now. Going through the noob area again with Soth... Good time for you to play now that your machine is running it.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic