Death Dealer Mercenaries

Anyone even playing anymore?

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordSoth
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
1205 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 am   Post subject:  Anyone even playing anymore? Back to top 

Where'd everyone go?

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have still been playing, but not more than an hour or two a night... just trying to get my pages and farm cash for a house.

I haven't been doing any quests... since I was hoping to see the rest of the group get caught up in level and do them together.... of course, I haven't been doing much to help people get leveled up either... mostly because I don't see anyone on.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I don't get on as often as I did due to feeling stagnant in the game. One of things that I enjoy doing is soloing and there is very, very little of that built into the game, other than farming some of the pages or deeds, which can get boring fast.

I have some cash to give to the house, thou.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

According to the devs, they are fleshing out lvl 40 solo content with the new area in the misty mountains. I haven't explored it all, but it seems to be pretty huge... there isn't a map of it on the test server yet, but my guess is that it's roughly half the size of the existing MM area.

They briefly had a release date for book 11 up earlier today, but they took it down. I think it's accurate though, as it said the 24th... A week after the info threads about the new book is consistent with the earlier releases.

I have felt a lot like I was spinning my wheels lately in game, but I have a great time on the test server... with all my new skills. I am about halfway to 49, and about a third of the way done with my books. I'm sure the new content will push me to 50 pretty quick... I'm alway up to help with quests below my level, but i still want to try and save the endgame stuff until we have a few more in range of it.

This is the last week of football for Zac, so I should have more free time for a while.... at least until the first basketball games start.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:53 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sorry guys but I dont get alot of time to play any game at the same time you all do and since this game seems to be anti Solo I have had no choice but to get my gaming fix elsewhere....Seems no matter what I try I always get back around to WOW....

Download Post   
Pinkwen
151 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:37 am   Post subject:  Re: Anyone even playing anymore? Back to top 

DDM_LordSoth wrote (View Post): › Where'd everyone go?

you know my situation! Wink

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:55 pm   Post subject:  Re: Anyone even playing anymore? Back to top 

all of the stuff i need to do in order to level is team stuff and since i can't seem to get a team goin ( and i don't play any game to stand there for 3 hours waiting to get something goin ) it just doesn't seem too fun.

All the pages i need are gaurded by trolls and such which i can't kill so hence forth need a team , there is no point in playing and i use that term loosly since the past 4 or 5 times i have been on it's all about LFF for a few hours just to get 1 and have half the people drop in the middle . i am going back to AO which ain't much better unless your level 210+ ,,and been playing alot of xbox 360 lately and have revived merc4 with soulbandit thats been fun Smile

good to be back
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic