Death Dealer Mercenaries

OUT OF TOUCH

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:14 am   Post subject:  OUT OF TOUCH Back to top 

Sorry that I have been out of touch. Was wanting to keep in touch with everyone during con but unfortunately I ended up in the hospital and just got out yesterday. Everything is ok and I'm feeling good. Hope to be back online and playing soon. Till then will try to keep in touch periodically on messenger.

Peace and Love

Download Post  No rating  
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:35 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh My! R u ok????

we missed u last week.

Take care
Misty

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah I'm fine but still do not know whats wrong have follow up doctor appointment this week; and hopefully will find out more then. I missed you guys too wanted to be there really bad.

Download Post   
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Keep us updated on everything ,ok?

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It wasn't a sudden stomach pain followed by throwing up bile was it?

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nope, I kinda lost the use of my legs for a couple of days. So they aren't sure what exactly has caused it.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

that had to be scary.. does MS run in your family ?

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 am   Post subject:  Re: OUT OF TOUCH Back to top 

Well I finally got a diagnosis for what is keeping me off my feet. The neurologist says I have inflamatory myopathy. Which in layman terms is the degeneration of the muscle tissue in my hips and upper legs. So I have to have a biopsy done of the muscle in my legs and then start a treatment to help rebuild the tissue. I hope to soon get back on because I miss my bros and sistahs.

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

best of luck to ya on the comeback trail!

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Well I got to have a muscle biopsy on the 5th but I'm glad to say I'm back on the computer at home and would enjoy talking to some bros on comms and play the only game I like right now(2142) with a few of them as well. will try and be on some tonight.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: OUT OF TOUCH Back to top 

Shocked Hey Brother Get better. My mom is going thru the same thing I know it can be a bitch, be strong I thoughts a with ya. Ill look for you in 2142 Wink

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic