Death Dealer Mercenaries

WTF--Sal.......others....lol

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

hey tk saw you on tonight...kept sending you messages in game chat.....you never replied...and the when I traveled to troll land to play with ya you logged off

WTF???

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Demon wrote (View Post): › hey tk saw you on tonight...kept sending you messages in game chat.....you never replied...and the when I traveled to troll land to play with ya you logged off

WTF???

Did you send a tell ?? the blue text? I was in a huge RvR in Troll land and after we got to the 2nd keep I got Dc'd and came back onfor a bit then saw it was 9:30...had to log off......I never saw your tells Embarassed ....hrmmmm

I am bad at seeing tells when fightin in RvR...... I prolly have too many chat windows up too Rolling Eyes I had World, RvR, Guild, Combat, & another all open........I'm still trying to figure out this stuff too.

Really sorry bro, I feel bad ...I didn't mean to miss your tells....I was actually hoping someone else was on....Im Tarded Crying or Very sad

Anyone know if you can set the chat text type box( at the bottom) to another windowed chat box. I can only type in one chat window (the default one) in WoW all the chat boxes you open can be typed in?

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 am   Post subject:  Re: WTF--Sal.......others....lol Back to top 

Oh, & I'll prolly get back on tomorrow night & Thursday night....tonight is too busy ....... Embarassed

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:44 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's all good bro just giving you a hard time

we have a concert wed... but ill be on thur and fri for sure

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_TK421DS wrote (View Post): ›
Did you send a tell ?? the blue text? I was in a huge RvR in Troll land and after we got to the 2nd keep I got Dc'd and came back onfor a bit then saw it was 9:30...had to log off......I never saw your tells Embarassed ....hrmmmm

I am bad at seeing tells when fightin in RvR...... I prolly have too many chat windows up too Rolling Eyes I had World, RvR, Guild, Combat, & another all open........I'm still trying to figure out this stuff too.

Really sorry bro, I feel bad ...I didn't mean to miss your tells....I was actually hoping someone else was on....Im Tarded Crying or Very sad

Anyone know if you can set the chat text type box( at the bottom) to another windowed chat box. I can only type in one chat window (the default one) in WoW all the chat boxes you open can be typed in?

When you say you have too many chat windows up, what do you mean? In my GUI, I have 2 open, 1 that shows the tells only, they other is the 4 tabs. Combat is all my damage, RVR is all XP, Misc is the junk messages (loot, coin, etc) and Chat is all my chats. One you might want to completely turn off are the Loots rolls, that is just unneeded spam. If have too many open at once, you will start to lag a lot. You can type in any of them, but it will only show in the one you have the filter on for. I use the slash commands to chat in any of the boxes. /g for guild, /p for party /wb for warband /a for alliance, CTRL + r for replying to tells.

Lordshady_007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  474.24 KB
 Viewed:  4816 Time(s)

Lordshady_007.jpg

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:33 am   Post subject:  Re: WTF--Sal.......others....lol Back to top 

Well, I got three 21" flat screns so all my stuff /chat boxes can be undocked.
I had rearranged them monday to make room for that Tortilla DPS meter.

I got all my chat boxes on the left monitor in the lower corner. Embarassed

I set the RvR box to only show RvR warband channel chat & the Guild one to only show Alliance & Guild chat (I think tells were off Embarassed for some reason?)
I have a combat Chat box that only shows combat stats.

I'll take a screen shot Embarassed .........it's pretty cool looking & I can see everything going on around my toon. It's pretty sick Twisted Evil

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 pm   Post subject: Bad ! fuck mythic Back to top 

We let our accounts expire after the changes to city siege effectively broke T4 RvR. After playing for over a year and loving it, we were really looking forward to doing t4 RvR only to get there and see the lakes totally empty with everyone fighting (and losing terribly) in our city every day. A month of that was too much to take so we decided to wait for them to fix the mess they made by removing forts from T4 RvR, and making zone flips far too important... so that everyone was just running from zone to zone hoping for a lock, or camping in one for hours waiting for it to flip. Beyond that, the population imbalance is just absurd, and server mergers were way overdue.

Anyway... I see that the new patch dropped, and they claim to have addressed those issues. To prove it they are offering a 10 day free return trial so people can see that the game is no longer broken. I tried to get in on that deal only to find that it is just for people who quit more than 90 days ago. 90 days ago the game wasn't broken yet... I am not willing to spend the 45 bucks to reactivate our accounts in the futile hope that they actually got it right this time. Maybe we'll come back and check it out once it's been 90 days.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The server transfers helped a lot and there isn't as much City action as there was since they fixed a bug that gave Destruction an automatic 20% boost in the scenario VP's. The fights are back in the lakes.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Auger
Leutnant
Leutnant
5563 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:43 pm   Post subject:  Re: WTF--Sal.......others....lol Back to top 

AYE!! I'd say it is fixed...
I agree that server merges REALLY helped the population balance.
The battles are epic now with 60+ vs. 60+ being the norm. Had an hour in Chaos Wastes last night where it was nearly 100 vs. 100... all popping BO's and trying for keeps! Strategy is back in it, that's for sure!

Zerg vs. 1/2 a warband still happens, but it is about 50/50...sometimes Order with the zerg, sometimes Destro.

They shortened the City sieges by half the time and 1/2 the points needed, that alone was a mercy shot. The new underdog system seems to be helping too. Still not acquainted with all the ins and outs of it and how it affects the runnin in the lakes, but neither realm has gone up/down by 2 "clicks" on the other since its inception. That means neither realm has consecutively in a 24 hr period gone to the other's city and gotten stage 2.
ANOTHER MERCY SHOT!

Ascension has turned out to be a really cool crew to run with, too. Fun and involved from scenarios to lairs...and of course RVR.

I rerolled outta my Shadow Warrior into a Rune Priest. Love the healer aspect!! Still bring out the SW once in a while(at 40/5x I got alot of time wrapped up in it), but I have the RP in t4 and find I'm havin alot of fun with it!

[img][/img]
Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: WTF--Sal.......others....lol Back to top 

Ya so far for me this is the best MMO PvP game I've ever played. Pretty much every RvR Warband ive been in had great leadership, lots of participation & was super fun. Even when we lost we regrouped and kicked ass elseware. I sure wish more people would leave wow and come here....I am betting EA comes out with some new content for War. I think they are keeping it hush,hush so there is no scruteny & bashing before it releasses. I am sure it will happen.

Come back Sal and the family....U got me in here so stick around and enjoy the presence of TK and fun!!

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic