Death Dealer Mercenaries

Time to Move On

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 pm   Post subject:  Re: Time to Move On Back to top 

Any time things become about the games we play rather than the friends we have, this is the result. Wing did the right thing by simply saying goodbye and leaving it at that.

I would suggest that any recriminations or finger pointing impulses people have be kept offline. Seriously, no names here, but some sitting-on-of-hands would be a good idea.

I know I'm not the most active member of this team, but I haven't gone away in the nearly 10 years I've been with this group (since the beginning). We are always at our best when we're simply playing together, rather than concentrating on some elusive win.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_redeye
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
741 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:40 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

WTF... i go to the beach for the weekend and the shit hit the fan...
... and i realy like old pubs ...
l could/would never quit DDM... i tatooed it on my arm.... (and sal is my brother)
best of luck to the lost ones

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:36 am   Post subject:  Re: Time to Move On Back to top 

i was gonna get the same tat till you got it damn it now i gotta think of a different one thanks

good to be back
Download Post   
Kalliope
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
58 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I'd rather not boot anyone off the roster based on assumptions.

Luther has not asked to be removed from here or MWL, so why has he already been deleted?

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 pm   Post subject:  Re: Time to Move On Back to top 

I want to apologize to everyone I went off on. There is no excuse for calling people names, but I will offer my best explanation.

DDM is family to me, always will be. When I got blindsided by this I reacted like a brother had disowned me. I mean it really hurt...I can take physical pain, but this went a lot deeper. Again, not a good reason, I just wanted you to know why I got so fired up.

Good luck with ZME.

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: Time to Move On Back to top 

No worries GK, I do wish to say that just because some of us left we still consider all of you our friends.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Time to Move On Back to top 

I think anything else that needs to be said can be done in PM's or MSN. Locked.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have a few more things to add before we lock this up.

First, to the guys that left, please understand that your posting privileges are now at a non-member level. That basically means be nice, or go away... same as any other non-DDM posting on these forums. This is nothing personal, but you guys are no longer in a position to have input in our team decisions. That is a right you gave up when you hit the door.

It is an unfortunate side effect of several of you posting from the same IP address that we have to remove access to sensitive information from all those accounts. The reasons for this should be easy to understand, and it is a long standing DDM policy. Even Pyro lost his unit issues access for a while when his brother left the team.

And to Lugz, regarding your analogy of DDM to a social club. I do believe you get it. I couldn't have said it better myself. Wink

Once again.. this thread is being locked down. Any further concerns can be handled via private message.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic