Death Dealer Mercenaries

Need Help

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm   Post subject:  Need Help Back to top 

Having problems patching mercs....

Do I have to have vengence and BK installed?

cause I don't, just mercs clan and IS packs,PR1,mekpak 1.....
and it will not patch any further.....

What do I do now?

Download Post  No rating  
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

Go to mektek.net and get the MP302a and MP303b patches. the 302a you have to manually enter the patch into the installer they goofed with it the 302b you just double click and apply.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

how do i manually install it?

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:48 am   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

Instead of installing mekpak 1 you should have done the pr1 to 3.02a patch and then the 3.02b patch.

http://www.mektek.net/forums/index.php?automodule=downloads&cmd=viewcat&cat_id=27

is the list of patches at the mektek site. With d/l times to get you up to speed, I'd reinstall the whole thing.

As far as BK and Veng, the only thing you need from them is the maps. If you don't have the games, you can d/l the files from mektek (terrain and map files).

I'll be on MSN today if you wanna gimme a holler Smile

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

in answer to the how do you install it manually.
you will open the winapply and them browse the patch into it since it doesnt auto address for 302a

Download Post   
DDM_GateKeeper
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
2955 Points

USA US Pennsylvania
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

Yeh, like Soul said, the pr1 to mp3.02a patch requires u unzip it then just run the winapply.exe that is in that d/l.

The 3.02a to 3.02b patch is an .exe so you can just run it.

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

ok just uninstalled reinstalled mercs and pr1,in the process of dl the 302a from pr1 and 302b,hopefully this will work...

do I still have to install manually with the 302a patch?

P.S. Comms are lonely Razz

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

nope you should be good now.
Your next mission is to get all the map packs and download and install em lol. You will find then on ftp://ddmserver.dyndns.org/ under maps.

user is name
pw = death

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

wont let me sign in

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok we decided the main problem is vista.... Sad

anyone have mercs installed and playing using vista?

if so....... HELP!!!!!!....... I wanna play with you guys

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

SaVag3......you are a life saver Razz

turned off UAC and was able to patch....I am now back up to speed on the game...

Now if I can remember where I left the keys for my mech Razz

WOO HOO!!!!!!.........I CAN PLAY!!!!!

Thanx SaVaG3 and soul....and everyone else that helped me

See you on the battlefield

Download Post   
Savage^Anu
5 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:29 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

your welcome

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:11 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

does anyone have the mech decals? I need them please

also want to apologize for my poor performance last night....I have never been good at sniping...

But even with all the deaths...I enjoyed every minute of it

besides I prolly have the record for most deaths of all time in DDM but I make good bait Razz

Loved the free for alls and brawler games,and am up for more mech Wednesday night if ya'll feel like it

Download Post   
Ice Gerbil
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
400 Points

Canada CA Alberta
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:57 am   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

lol good bait eh?? i havent seen anyone be better bait then me lol jk but still who cares bout ur performance so long as u have fun

Download Post   
Savage^Anu
5 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:04 pm   Post subject:  Re: Need Help Back to top 

DDM_Ice Gerbilâ„¢ wrote (View Post): ›
lol good bait eh?? i havent seen anyone be better bait then me lol jk but still who cares bout ur performance so long as u have fun

Gerbil for you to be good bait, they have to be able to hit you. Your way to laggy so when you do get hit they do nothing.

As of right now I am stripping you of your bullet catcher title and your duties as the bullet catcher. I am reassigning your bullet catching duties and title to demon.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic