Death Dealer Mercenaries

Merry Christmas

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LOL LQ's on top of her game lol

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM Leopardqueen wrote (View Post): › I got 2 set of pans! SOooo if say, 22 or so people show up at my house one of these days...im set to feed the masses Smile

When I first read that, I'd have sworn you said two sets of panties. Shocked

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

she also got a pink DS and some games for it. I got a zboard merc, a video card and some new speakers.

The kids got guitar hero, and I have been playing that pretty much non-stop since it showed up Smile

Download Post   
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:11 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh my Reij hehehe......

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:20 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM Leopardqueen wrote (View Post): › Oh my Reij hehehe......

Very Happy *suppresses highly inappropriate comment*

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas Back to top 

Lessee...my loot list.

1 pair of Carhartt's work pants.
2 sets of longjohns.
Assorted boxer shorts and T-shirts (no pictures, sorry, but y'all will have to live without seein mah sexhay legs in boxer shorts).
Very Cool Toolbox With Drawers I Can Organize Myself and Real Lifelike Action.
A nifty Libra keychain, for those of us that are Libras (well, okay, me)
Assorted other items, including a supply of chocolate I'm certain must have been diverted from Soth. Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand....last but not least....the lights, tripod head, and reflector that enabled me to shoot these and some of these.

Download Post   
DDM_Cypher
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
2154 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:39 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DIZZAM!! You got Talent...and both of those lovely Ladies Got.... That indefinable something that screams HOT!! Very Happy

Some Lucky Man has a 6'5" former Marine REEAALLY Jealous right now... Razz

When it Absolutely, Positively has to DIE in a Fantastic, Brutal, yet Fiery Way... DDM
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:58 pm   Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas Back to top 

Cool

Download Post   
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Is the rest of ur site not up and running yet Wayne? I was trying to look around but nothing was showing. Let me know when u get it set up Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 pm   Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas Back to top 

Not much else up yet - just the index page. I haven't uploaded anything other than those three galleries, mostly because I've been really busy with other stuff.

I am having some difficulty with the index page - for any of you HTML gurus out there - the basic www.groundwerksproductions.com url doesn't take me to www.groundwerksproductions.com/index.html and I don't know why. Anybody know?

Download Post   
DDM Leopardqueen
Her Royal Highness
Her Royal Highness
760 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh ok, let us know when u get it running Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:22 am   Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas Back to top 

DDM_Reijklin wrote (View Post): › I am having some difficulty with the index page - for any of you HTML gurus out there - the basic www.groundwerksproductions.com url doesn't take me to www.groundwerksproductions.com/index.html and I don't know why. Anybody know?

Something is wrong with your index.html

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24 pm   Post subject:  Re: Merry Christmas Back to top 

No, really? Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:21 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think you have to tell it to open the index.html.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

do you have a file named .htaccess in your root directory?

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic