Death Dealer Mercenaries

Tips, Tricks and Add Ons

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:49 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Must be that shitty browser you use Smile

It probably has something to do with the css files if one browser is fine and the other isn't.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I installed firefox and it won't even let me log in to the forum. I pout in my infor and hit enter, it just reloads the page.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I don't know why it would do that, I can log in on both versions.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:00 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Selling items that need to be repaired on the Auction house will show as what the buyer would see if repaired.

So, if the item I pick is not useful to me (a crappy sword) and I put it on the AH, it may show as a piece of armor to you.

Same with looting in a team, the item will show to you what it will be when repaired. Each person sees something different.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

At the character SELECTION screen, hold down the left mouse button on your selected toon. Give them a spin and they will stop and be "dizzy".

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:39 am   Post subject:  Re: Tips, Tricks and Add Ons Back to top 

What is the best interface/ACTIONBARS addon from curse? I have to have more & movable buttons & bars.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

you can add more bars in the interface settings. You can also go in to customize layout and move or resize anything on the screen.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you use Curse with WoW, you will be familiar with a lot of the addons, almost have the same names. Here is what I use

Addon list for all managed games
Complete addon list for: Warhammer Online
AddonCurse Profiler
AddonTome Titan
AddonLibSlash
AddonCharactersViewer (for WAR)
AddonCrafting Info Tooltip
AddonCraftingWillard
AddonEZCraftX
AddonWarhammer Apothecary Magnum
AddonFight Finder
AddonState of Realm
AddonTwister
AddonRvR Stats Tab
AddonAutoDismount
AddonEnrage Alert
AddonNemesis
AddonRealmWAR
AddonTargetRing
AddonWar Effort
Addonscnoload
AddonInfluenceText
AddonKill Tracker
AddonDistant Color Changer
AddonSquared
AddonxHUD
AddonWarhammer Scrolling Combat Text
AddonDammaz Kron
AddonMoth

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › you can add more bars in the interface settings. You can also go in to customize layout and move or resize anything on the screen.

Since i'm a long time "Clicker" the ur saying game provides enough customization to "ability buttons" better than wow i am guessing? I am used to having like 100 buttons visible on the screen at once (I have 3 flat screens to view with). Buttons for macro/combat abilities, professions, items, etc...

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:58 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have 4 skillbars. I don't know if you can add more than that, but I have never needed any more.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

You only really get one bar with 12 buttons and 5 rows on the default install (60 buttons in all). On the side is a up/down radio button to cycle through the other rows. You can have each of the 5 displayed at once, but it is the same bar. The addons in Curse will allow for more, just depends on what you want them to do. You can make macros, but most of the addons in one form or another do what a macro could do, but better (SOR being one).

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › You only really get one bar with 12 buttons and 5 rows on the default install (60 buttons in all). On the side is a up/down radio button to cycle through the other rows. You can have each of the 5 displayed at once, but it is the same bar. The addons in Curse will allow for more, just depends on what you want them to do. You can make macros, but most of the addons in one form or another do what a macro could do, but better (SOR being one).

YA Shado, Im looking for something like Bongos Bars for WoW.....125 customizable bars that can be sized, moved and locked anywhere?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/macroicons.aspx

http://war.curse.com/downloads/war-addons/details/tastybuttons.aspx

Awesome! thanks Shado.... & macros...cannot live without those .lol..I used up all my macros in wow....Smile

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic