Death Dealer Mercenaries

Character List (Updated 8-31-09)

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:15 pm   Post subject:  Character List (Updated 8-31-09) Back to top 

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 am; edited 9 times in total

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

what about me damnit ,,,,oh wait i get it now ,,i'm not in the clik anymore i see how it is excluded and kicked out like a bum askin for a quarter in the bar ,,,dang

http://realmwar.warhammeronline.com/realmwar/CharacterInfo.war?id=4395&server=184, and am gonna make 1 with the name metalfiend too

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:32 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I've got a coupla questions.

First. Are there selectabe talents like WoW? Or do all characters of the same class serve the same role and have the same abilities?

Second. Why does it seem like Shady's RPG characters are always crazy-looking badass ladies? Wink

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Found the answer regarding mastery that I was looking for.

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

He says he doesn't want to look at a guy's ass while he plays... and the weird looking is just his predisposition for dark, necro type characters.

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:37 pm   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

JuicedGoose's Characters:

Aenel - Magus

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:26 am   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

sweet the juice is on the loose ,,magus style

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

The magus career reminds me too much of the warlock in WoW. I'm still trying to decide if I like the play style of the magus. Apparently the summoned creatures stay in the spot where they are summoned - FTL.

I'm planning on trying out a few careers before making a decision on one character. I've played the witch elf, zealot, sorcerer (yuck), and shaman to level 2, but have yet to try the marauder.

I know that healers are always needed in MMOs so I may go the zealot/shaman route in the end. We'll see.

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:53 am   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

yep healers are usually a nice thing to have around ,,and you have always been a damn good 1 (u prolly wanted to be a doctor when you was a kid huh) my next lvl will give me a dealwhere if i get hit i get a certain % of life back every time or something like that so i will need 1 even less and less it seems as time goes on but i know redeye could use 1 all the time (him and his tanking squig herder),,,lol

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:57 am   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

1 more and we are off to the guild registrar spose we can just grab someone to go with us ,,then we can get our heraldry set up and start lookin for a keep and all that good stuffs

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I'm getting a copy for Parker next week... but we could still use some more dudes.

Unlike Conan, I can encourage people to play this one with a clean conscience. So far I love it, and the RvR should give us something compelling to do in the later levels / elder game. The only thing this game needs right now to be more fun is more of you guys playing it. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:56 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Yeah, its a stationary turret of sorts. Not hard to summon it though, so you can set up and back off to lob damage.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_redeye
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
741 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

i love this game so far

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: Character List Back to top 

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Okay, Juicy. Give a name before you reach 20 so we can help you get there a little faster Wink

Added Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic