Death Dealer Mercenaries

Warhammer

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sephery is the server. I like the game a lot. The RvR isnt too intrusive, leveling is a steady pace right now. Metal and I teamed up a bit on Sunday and had a decent time. I am running well below min spec on the game, so it is hard to say much else.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 am   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer Back to top 

i'm lvl 10 right now ,,,and gonna try doin the part of magical salvage to get parts for someone else to make talismans that provide bonuses for weapons and armor and such,,,,i'm runnin in high atm but might drop that down for less lag since i only got the 1 vid card but other than that it runs decent Wink

and ya the pvp part of it gives you 10 seconds to decide if you want to be there or not if you do go into a section that has it ,,some you can't help there are quest that depend on you going in there and even some places you have to but it ain't all bad i die alot but it starts you over not far from the action with no penalties for pvp instances ,,,and teaming is kinda neat you look on there see the teams in the area and can join them at will

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:07 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I am already salvager, foo. Go scavenger.

On a side note, I looted one of the people I killed in RvR.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 pm   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer Back to top 

i think there is a salvager and a magical salvager,,1 is for talismans,,and the other(you) are for weapons and equipment i was reading up on it here http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Talisman_Making

and i havn't even tried to loot a rvr dead person did you get anything worth while?

and i am still lvl 10 but now with the reknown lvl i got me a kick ass axe that does 20.8 dps,,,,2.8 speed,,,+23 strength,,,+8 toughness gettin to be the badass i was meant to be woohoo

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It was an item I couldn't use. Although, there were several to loot last night. Smile

Make sure you spend your reknown points to boost you even more, kind of like perk points in AO. There are trainers in the reknown camps.

I like how you can target the one you want to attack, then target the one you want to heal/buff, dual targetting. I don't like if you have just killed something and start to attack another, it stops your attack if you loot the thing you just killed.

Most of the quests are pretty easy, giving more XP than random kills. On the map it puts a red blob in the general area of where you are supposed to be and you have find it the rest of the way. It helps, until you have about 4 quests in one spot and it gets annoying. The public quests are not too hard until you have to take down heroes. The three chapters I have done go well until the last stage.

WTB a faster computer Very Happy

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:21 am   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer Back to top 

i made it to ostland and the other places for greenskins and elves last night i thinkostland is maybe a little high but i did manage to kill a few things that were a couple lvls higher as long as they werewn't hero's or champions,,hehe they get a little tougher

i'm reknown 6 right now been doin a few of those publics till i hit the 3rd section just to get the gear that comes with it the more of that bar you fill the better the gear

and yeah the red blobs do help quite a bit till you get more than 1 quest runnin in the same area ,,but it is still a better questing system than "go to the old tree next to the rock (lotro style)

good to be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We are installing now. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

*eyes wallet*

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Look for Redeye and Salvatoris.... and to a lesser extent, Lifer and Zaxben. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:48 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Going away for the weekend. Hopefully you all will be at 11 when I get back.

What is everyone's class?

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Mine is a black Orc, Rusty is playing a squig herder on redeyed and has a chosen named redeye

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:19 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Ok, I think Metal is a chaos and I have the Disciple (healer).

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:37 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Should be a nice well rounded group then. I am up to rank 6, and we did the first two public quests. So far it's pretty fun.... but they are all pretty fun at low levels.

I haven't been anywhere with PvP yet, hopefully that part is fun when I do get there. A dude was asking to join our guild.... but he thought my title was guild name. :/

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:09 am   Post subject:  Re: Warhammer Back to top 

can't even start a guild till you get 6 people all in the same place at the same time ,,,but thats 4 we need 2 more and it would be nice if they was ddm';ers but doesn't look like thats gonna happen anytime soon ,,so maybe if we can get acouple people i know where we can start the guild and all that shite but we needs the peoples

good to be back
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic