Death Dealer Mercenaries

basic details

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:39 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Looks like you don't meet the recommended Wink

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:32 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Good, now I am not alone against the people that play the DEVIL GAME!

Pryo, did you take over Shado's account ?

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:41 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Put it this way.

I run an AMD X2 6400 at 3.4Ghz
2 Gigs of RAM
and an 8800 GT w/512 of DDR3 RAM

And I still dont get better than about 18 FPS outside a city and about 8 FPS inside.. And whenever I run into more than 2 or 3 guys to fight at the same time my screen freezes for about 5 seconds and then turns Gray and I have to Respawn because the fight is Over and I couldnt even defend myself...So you tell me....That sound like something you might wanna play??

I'm still on the PC the Cypher put together then Vik fixed, for me 6-7 years ago with a Nvidia - 7800. I upgraded the vid drivers and has not been too bad. I have not rebooted this much since the old MW4 days though. I'm good till It's been running a while then I run into a croud in combat... that's usually reboot time and I'm good for 5-6 more hours. But this is on a P4 3.4 Proc and 1 Gig Ram. When I'm running clean I'm getting way better FPS then what you are seeing Pyro. Get you a Gforce.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

So far I really like the game. I've already paid for AO for the next year so I'll be there till then. Pretty much the only thing keeping me from dropping out right is all the friends we made in WY. I've run with some cool dudes so far in random encounters. It's kinda weird, some times you work toward multiple quest together or just the quests at hand then go your own way. No one whining or bitching in the team. Just in the forums. Geez... The forums are crazy...

IMO FC fucked up a bunch of stuff that the should have put in from the get go and had to patch after release. Stuff they tweeked in AO and didn't even bother to put it in AoC. Simple things like color coded chat. Being able to click on buddy and chat... Preventing Main quest killers like being able to kill the mob at the wrong time. Or not respawning that mob when you need. it. It's important because if you can not finish a portion of the Destiny quest, you are done with it for that character. The good thing about FC is they are usually responsive to the community and will work to the wants and needs as they can get to it. I think they pulled a Siemans trick.. Put out the shell and add the feature as the customer complains. in order of most complained about. Call them bugs and the adding of the feature a patch.

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:59 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Put it this way.

I run an AMD X2 6400 at 3.4Ghz
2 Gigs of RAM
and an 8800 GT w/512 of DDR3 RAM

And I still dont get better than about 18 FPS outside a city and about 8 FPS inside.. And whenever I run into more than 2 or 3 guys to fight at the same time my screen freezes for about 5 seconds and then turns Gray and I have to Respawn because the fight is Over and I couldnt even defend myself...So you tell me....That sound like something you might wanna play??

I run one of these now....

Alienware

I run 2 - 1GB ATI® Radeon™ HD 3870 X2 - Quad GPU
2x Dual-Link DVI and S-Video Outputs
Quad pentiums..that's 4 stacked..Smile

4GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz

I ran up to 3 versions of WoW at a time........I tried it for fun last year.........lol..I "enchanted " all my toons that way.........

I am in love!!! Embarassed

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Sounds like you're all set to join us in AOC now TK... or are you doing some kind of 12 step program to quit MMOs? Smile

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › Sounds like you're all set to join us in AOC now TK... or are you doing some kind of 12 step program to quit MMOs? Smile

I am, but I cannot play more than 2wice a week.....late on sat nights tho...

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 am   Post subject:  Re: basic details Back to top 

Shocked Evil or Very Mad ok, i am going to get this game....Smile Embarassed Cool

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:43 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

LMAO!!! I can hear the suction now!!!

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Conflict resolution... Conan Style. Wink

BTW, We are off to Galveston Island for the weekend. See you guys on Monday. The AC died here two days ago, and we we were roughing it till this morning... so i didn't play much the last few days. Now I'll have to burn some quests out to catch up next week before we go on vacation.

Good news is, we won't be so hot at con this year. Smile

I know this is off topic.. but it didn't deserve it's own thread.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic