Death Dealer Mercenaries

basic details

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:22 am   Post subject:  basic details Back to top 

How much is the monthly fee for playing? I am debating whether or not to get AoC when my AO subscription runs out in July.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Based on most new MMO's, I would say around $15 a month.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:54 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

yeah, something like 14.95 same as all the full priced games. We are supposed to get some buddy codes soon, so you guys can try it out... but it's a pretty big download, and system requirements are pretty steep.

Parker plays on my old machine with a p4 2.8, 7600 and 2 gig of ram, but he does have some pretty rough frame rates at times. In the wild he sees 18 or so, but in town he gets 6 to 10.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:33 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Need like 30 gig HD space.

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:25 pm   Post subject:  Re: basic details Back to top 

Well, I'm short on RAM there, but i've got a dual-core 2.4 cpu.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think going from one to two gig of ram made more difference to my system than any other upgrade. What video card do you have?

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 pm   Post subject:  Re: basic details Back to top 

NVidia GeForce 6200

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 am   Post subject:  Re: basic details Back to top 

DDM_Reijklin wrote (View Post): › How much is the monthly fee for playing? I am debating whether or not to get AoC when my AO subscription runs out in July.

Subscription Prices
Posted: - 30.04.2008

Last week we announced our basic subscription prices. Today we wanted to give you the entire pricing structure for Age of Conan, including the favorable three and six month packages which give discounts.

Without further ado, the monthly subscription prices for Age of Conan are as follows:

North America & Oceania

Monthly Per Month Total
1 Month 14.99 USD 14.99 USD
3 months 13.99 USD 41,97 USD
6 months 12.99 USD 77.94 USD

Europe

Monthly Per Month Total Total Incl. VAT*
1 Month 12.99 EUR 12.99 EUR 14.94 EUR
3 months 11.99 EUR 35.97 EUR 41.37 EUR
6 months 10.99 EUR 65.94 EUR 75.83 EUR
* VAT only applicable in EU member states

United Kingdom

Monthly Per Month Total Total Incl. VAT
1 Month 8.99 GBP 8.99 GBP 10.34 GBP
3 months 8.39 GBP 25.17 GBP 28.95 GBP
6 months 7.69 GBP 46.14 GBP 53.06 GBP

In addition to the online subscriptions, players can also purchase 60-day timecards in retail stores around Europe, North America and Oceania. The recommended retail price for 60-day timecards is 29.99 USD / 29.99 EUR (including VAT where applicable). Markets outside Europe, Oceania and North America will follow European pricing.

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

1.10 What sort of PC is required to play Age of Conan?

Minimum configuration:
(1024x768, detail reduced)

Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz or equivalent
RAM: 1GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better
Video memory: 128MB
DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE SPACE: 30GB

Recommended configuration:
(Up to 1280X960, most features on)

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2048MB Dual Channel DDR2
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX or equivalent
Video memory: 512MB
DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE SPACE: 30GB

Online Gaming

Broadband connection required

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:57 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I warn you now if you plan to play this game and dont have ATLEAST the Recommended system requirements you will have trouble with it.....I cant even imagine trying to run this on the minimum requirements listed above....

I personally have above and beyond the recomended and I still have trouble with it......

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:44 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Above and beyond? As in all? I know you are an AMD fan and lately I have seen several high profile games with a CPU/GPU "sponsor" that run extremely better on the "sponsor" than the competition.

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: basic details Back to top 

Heh, that settles that. I'll be staying AO for the time being.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Good, now I am not alone against the people that play the DEVIL GAME!

Download Post   
DDM_Reijklin
General
General
850 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

lol

When/if I can both afford to upgrade and convince Red it's a good idea, I will. Till then, I'll be here on the sidelines.

Download Post   
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:41 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Put it this way.

I run an AMD X2 6400 at 3.4Ghz
2 Gigs of RAM
and an 8800 GT w/512 of DDR3 RAM

And I still dont get better than about 18 FPS outside a city and about 8 FPS inside.. And whenever I run into more than 2 or 3 guys to fight at the same time my screen freezes for about 5 seconds and then turns Gray and I have to Respawn because the fight is Over and I couldnt even defend myself...So you tell me....That sound like something you might wanna play??

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic