Death Dealer Mercenaries

Toon List

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 27, 2008 6:54 am   Post subject:  Toon List Back to top 

Just post what you got and I'll update.

Roag:
Roagoriam - guardian - lvl 80
Roagmortis- Necro - lvl 63
Roaghealer - Priestess of Mitra - lvl 80
Roagtempest - Priestess of Set - lvl 80
Roag- Assasin - lvl 68
Ogar - Conquerer - lvl 80
Roagdemon - demonologist - lvl 80
Roagranger - Ranger - lvl 80
Roagbear - Bear Shaman - lvl 63
Roagbarb - Barb - lvl 80

Boo:
Houdegaul - Bear Shaman - lvl 80
Jusodio - Dark Templar - lvl 80
Arromalys - Ranger -80
Malquart - guard - 80
Depulsio - Tos -36
Gorimm - PoM - 80

Malvorian:
Malvorian - Necro - lvl 80
Kabus - Guard - 53
Seninkabusun - PoM - 65
Stimuluspack - Demo - 62
Powwacky -
Yorson - Hox - lvl 80
Sheytan - guard - lvl 56
Klakk - Sin - lvl 23

Cromson:
Cromson - Barb - 80

Uber:
Uberfrau - Conq - lvl 80
Uberdasha - Guard - lvl 60
Uberhexe - demo - lvl 22

Omni:
Omnibane - PoM - lvl 54

Ree:
Melisende - Barb - lvl 80
Ariethusa - Tos - lvl 22
Zelencia - Hox - lvl 66
Cehena - demo - lvl 59

Cypher:
Chongogrande - conq- lvl 8
Tharadaen -

Dax-

Slavedancer

Kat-

Mihayna

Pinkwen:
Nurse - Cleric - lvl
Pink - Conqueror - lvl

Hubby: (Handle ?)
Denate - demonologist - lvl 17

Sal:
Salvatoris - Priest - lvl 20
Salv - Conqueror - lvl 19

Redeye:
Redeyed -
Redbud - Barb -lvl 15

Lifer:
Lifers - Ranger - lvl 20

TK:
Lando - Dark Templar - lvl ??

Eornom:
Eornom - Ranger

Wuk:
Osinubis - Assassin
Caramina - Ranger

Demona:
Demona - demonologist

Fiel:
Fiel - Ranger

Last edited by DDM_Roag_Oiram on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 19 times in total

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 27, 2008 8:31 pm   Post subject:  Re: Toon List Back to top 

I am unable to add Roagoiram... dunno why. Check your server and spelling unless it has been deleted. Smile

Redeye's alt is redbud, lvl 15 Barb

Lifers is a lvl 20 ranger... Make sure you add the s at the end, he isn't playing the other one.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 28, 2008 12:25 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got the guild started today. Send a tel to Salv or redbud for an invite.

We need 24 members to start our guild city, and I don't know if alts count toward that total. The guild leader has to be lvl 40 anyway, so we have a while before we could even try. I think if alts do count, we will still be a long way out from having the resources and money we need to get the city started.

We could always use more guys if anyone else is thinking about playing, and can get close to meeting the sys reqs. Smile

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I believe alts count. I think I have invite rights too. When you invited me I was in a team and thought they were inviting me to their org... lol till looked at the name. I've been in cimmaria doing quest with my guardian. I've noticed that XP for quests it a lot. If we team up and do quests together we should rack up levels pretty fast. I try to grab a bunch of local quests or at least in same area and knock them all out at once. works pretty good.

One of the things Shado worked out in AO is to open multiple chat windows. I run 2 with org, group and tells in same window and everything else in the other. .I make my Org chat default to just hit return and that window activates.Helps reducing missed chats/tells moving it away from game spam. A few minutes spent setting this up saves a lot of confusion.

And a game note on newbie island. If you go into the poison gas area, you will find somebody's wife and she attacks. You need her necklace if you are priest class for destiny quest. don't shop it. Or better yet, leave her alone till you get that quest. Didn't need that one for guardian quest and haven't gotten that far with my demonologist so don't know what other classes need it.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 29, 2008 10:24 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

By the way, the books you get act as shields. You put them in your shield slot. Had to read to forums on that. you have to see if they are worth replacing the shield you have. may be better for spell only classes.

Download Post   
Pinkwen
151 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 29, 2008 11:07 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

you can add:
Pink - Conqueror

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 pm   Post subject:  Re: Toon List Back to top 

My toon's name is....... Lando Razz

couldn't get TK ot Tk421ds

I like Lando tho!

I will be on again sun afternoon so invite me to guild please! Smile Embarassed

Last edited by DDM_TK421DS on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am   Post subject:  Re: Toon List Back to top 

Im only level 6 ..lol.... Embarassed

I'll get to 20 sun night... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 am   Post subject:  Re: Toon List Back to top 

Well, I got to 14 yesterday...............Whoot!!

I'll get to 20 tonight mabey...

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Have you been added to org yet? If not I'll get you tonight. Where are you running?

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › Have you been added to org yet? If not I'll get you tonight. Where are you running?

What's that??? "org"

I am on your server "Set" and in the town of Tortage..starting area.......

Is there no "friends" ability in the game????

I will be on tonight from 6 to 10 or so...Smile Embarassed

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:34 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

He means guild... they call it an organization, or org in AO.

Download Post   
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:41 pm   Post subject:  Re: Toon List Back to top 

I do like this game so far (as compared to WoW). I especially like the night solo stuff and the fact that when you level, the NPC's (enemies) level with you if your quest isn't complete ...Example ..Light house key...I tried this at level 7 against level 8 boss ...no go...tried at level 10 against level 11 boss..win....

The combo moves are great too...just a bit harder to get used to......2 clicks per shot..lol

I'm sure a macro list will be out soon or combos will get their own "button" to execute the whole combo in 1 button hit...Smile
( happened in wow)

I also like that the re-spawn rate is very low and balanced in most areas....no more getting to end of quest just to turn around and have to "grind" thru all the npc's you just kiled again.

It was refreshing to go into a dungeon and die and not have the damn thing reset to "full" again and again..........It leaves off where you were and doesn't spawn who you killed again.

Also the Death spawn spots are excellent too...not too far away

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I found that if you are having trouble with any particular night mission, just go back in one bubble from leveling. If you level after you enter the instance everything will be a level below you, or your level if it was going to be a level above. Wink

The number of keys you have to hit for combos goes up with the level of the combo. At level 20 you will have a bunch that are 3 directions, I'm not sure how high it goes, but I know at least to 4.

You also get two more direction attacks later that are mapped to Q and E. I don't know when, I don't have them yet myself.

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): ›
You also get two more direction attacks later that are mapped to Q and E. I don't know when, I don't have them yet myself.

lvl 40.. I don't have a combo that uses it yet but a lot depends on the line you select in research. (can't think of term at moment.)

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic