Death Dealer Mercenaries

Age of Conan --- May 20th

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 8:37 am   Post subject:  Re: Age of Conan --- May 20th Back to top 

This was on the email after I ordered from the FC shop. When I placed the order there was a message that pre-order was sold out so I don't know. I guess what I'm getting is what is going to be in the stores. Which will be nicer for reloads then having to pull it from the internet. The tracking link they provided come up with nothing when I put my order # in... :\
I didn't see anything referring to a pre-order key. Just order number and customer number.

----------------------------------------------
Early-Access Pre-Order Campaign
----------------------------------------------

- An Offer to begin playing the game before the commercial release -

Early access allows entry to the game 3 days prior to the launch date of May 20th on US servers and May 23rd on EU servers. The cost of early access is $5 / €5 and covers the download of the client and 10 days of gametime. The early access is optional and can be purchased by following this process:

1. Go to https://register.ageofconan.com and register using the pre-order key provided in this email.
2. Follow the download information provided on the website
3. Once your receive your retail box, use the retail key to upgrade your client from Early Access to a regular account on the register page mentioned above. The 10 days of gametime of Early Access stacks with the 30 days included with the client (valid credit card required)

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 8:46 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

By the way, Being the 20th, did anyone pick a server yet?

Download Post   
Pinkwen
151 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

i'm gunna play too!!! hubby and his friends are gunna start today but don't know which server, it'd be cool if we can get on the same one.

Download Post   
Pinkwen
151 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 12:01 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

so we're gunna be on the server called SET. if you guys haven't picked one out yet... Wink happy gaming!

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 1:16 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Nice sig.

I will see if I can get it down loaded tonight or tomorrow.

My handle will be Roag.

Depends when I get home from the "Safety Meeting" at Hot Shots Razz Got to be safe.

Download Post   
DDM_JuicedGoose
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
66 Points

USA US Kansas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 3:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I think the early access is for the people who want to answer any "latey" question on day one with "noob". Wink

Let me know how it is.

just chillin
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 20, 2008 4:05 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

We are also on Set.. Salvatoris, Redeyed and Lifer. What names do we need to add?

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 21, 2008 11:25 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

So what is that Clan Conan thing about? Is that just the forums or is it an actual clan?

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 21, 2008 4:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Anyone else get this email from Funcom?

Quote: › Clan of Conan
Greetings!

You have been a long and thrustworthy participant in our community, and as such we would like to thank you for helping us form Age of Conan into the marvelous product it is today. The last weeks has seen some serious enhancment to the game, and with the release we will be opening several new areas and neverbefore seen content in the launch version of the game. What and where it is? You have to find out for yourself!

As a sign of gratitude for your aid, we are pleased to offer you the in-game item used by those loyal to King Conan: The Drinking Cape. This item will allow your characters (one game account only) to free of charge demand the very sought after alcholic drink of "Ambrosia" - free and in unlimited supplies for life! After having claimed your cape, merely find one of the kegs in the finer Inns of Hyboria and click it whilst wearing your cape to receive your drink.

To register your cape, log in to your account page by https://register.ageofconan.com clicking here and under the option "Use a Key" - enter this key:

Once this has been done, use the command "/claim" inside the game to claim your in-game items. These items work for all the characters you create on your account. Note that all in-game items are only available on full accounts, and do not work on pre-order, buddy or (later) trial accounts.

Note that this item will not be made available again at later dates - so wear it with pride!

Regards,
Funcom

I must have missed out on something Sad

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 6:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

It's suppose to be given directly by Conan. Didn't say if Conan is automated NPC or like an Arch. FC hasn't responded to my email on the status of my order.

Online order number

101715448 [Resend order mail]

Invoice (PDF)

pending...

Delivery status

Nothing after status Sad

Download Post   
DDM_Blzebub0_x
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
141 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I got the same email and I don't even own the game.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 3:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Neither do I. Pyro and I figured it to be from the AO account. He recieved one too, and it says "You have been a long and thrustworthy participant in our community".

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 3:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Looks like I'm stopping by the store tomorrow.

Dear Mario,

Thank you for contacting Asknet Customer Service Center. We are very sorry, but Funcom has not delivered the software to us for shipping. We recommend canceling your order so that you can go to your local computer store (Bestbuy, etc.) and pick up a copy, so that you can start playing as soon as possible. Would you like to do that today? Downloads were available only to customers who were able to receive the early access code, which has since sold out.

Kind regards,

Customer Service, asknet AG

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 3:15 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Oh, by the way, from what I read, Clan Conan is a subscription to their newsletter.

Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 22, 2008 5:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Shado is gonna miss out on the pimp cloak. It's leopard spotted on the inside and gets you free drinks. Smile

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic