Death Dealer Mercenaries

omfg......

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

Australia AU South Australia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue May 15, 2007 11:53 pm   Post subject:  omfg...... Back to top 

So there I was.... (well not really...I am now in the present not the past tense) ahhhh crap its happening already.... Sad age is creeping up... and soon I will be 40....any ideas on what how or where I should could or would celebrate it in some or not?

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 16, 2007 5:01 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDMCON!

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Solaris

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 16, 2007 11:38 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I second Shado's proposal. Razz

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 16, 2007 12:50 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): › Solaris

I tried that...called someone a f##ktard and got banned for a week... lol

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed May 16, 2007 12:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › DDMCON!

you know what my wife said the same thing ...says I should go myself first...(scout out the USA on a bike,or not ) and the following year take the lot of them...

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 17, 2007 5:19 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Your wife is a smart woman Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 17, 2007 1:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordShado wrote (View Post): › Your wife is a smart woman Smile

So she keeps telling me between breaks in our projectile throwing discussion times........ (she talks and throws things at me to get a point across) Wink
So ya'll think a week in the sun drinking beer with the best bunch o nerds is a memorable enough thing to do? Laughing

I did and do have permission for this though.

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 17, 2007 7:20 pm   Post subject:  Re: omfg...... Back to top 

bring it on ,,i'm all for beer and sun and have never personally meet a black crocodile dundee,,hehe Laughing

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 18, 2007 2:51 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

news update....just finished dinner and in conversation, it seems I not only get the nod of approval from everyone here, but the wife is doubly insistant....hhhhmmmmm seems she is tryn to say somethn ya thnk?

Download Post   
DDM_LordSoth
First Leutnant
First Leutnant
1205 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri May 18, 2007 3:18 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Party at 6's house while he's gone?

Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 19, 2007 12:40 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_LordSoth wrote (View Post): › Party at 6's house while he's gone?
no foooooool Smile .....she be sayin go for it I think

Download Post   
DDM_Metalfiend
Leutnant Colonel
Leutnant Colonel
5207 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat May 19, 2007 1:23 am   Post subject:  Re: omfg...... Back to top 

well then texas bound you is ,,,and i guess i get to see at least what your aussie house look like ,,,,weeeee,,,see ya in texas

Download Post   
DDM_Roag_Oiram
Leutnant
Leutnant
1508 Points

USA US Hawaii
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Black6 wrote (View Post): ›

Nooooo ... He's saying that she is gonna have a bash while you are gone... lol... Hopfully she cleans up the house before you get back... Be a shame to have to miss the party and have to clean up. Razz

I want to be a Chairborne Ranger!!!
Download Post   
DDM_Black6
Leutnant
Leutnant
4125 Points

PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon May 21, 2007 1:13 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Roag_Oiram wrote (View Post): ›
Black6 wrote (View Post): ›

Nooooo ... He's saying that she is gonna have a bash while you are gone... lol... Hopfully she cleans up the house before you get back... Be a shame to have to miss the party and have to clean up. Razz

yah I know that...and that be cool...what I see and hear is that she's sayn yes go to con foooool.... Smile
I think.... Very Happy

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic