Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionBack from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)...

#1:  Back from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)... Author: Mister E Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Some older farts will remember me as DDM_Mystery. Changed that callsign. How clever I am.
Laughing
hail to Pyro, Plague, Sal, Shado, etc....

I'm playing MWO.

It's good to be back.

#2:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 am

Welcome back, Mister E Smile Seems you have been busy lately!

#3:  Re: Back from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)... Author: Mister E Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Too busy. But I've taken steps to settle things down. Just me and my dog now... I do see my kids now and then. They have really grown up. Both Juniors in HS.

#4:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 am

I have two in HS, myself. The little one seems like an old lady. All set in her ways and knows what she wants. They grow up too fast.

Good to have you back.
Death Dealer MercenariesGeneral DiscussionBack from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)...

Generated using printer-friendly.