Death Dealer Mercenaries

Back from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)...

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
Mister E
89 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:56 pm   Post subject:  Back from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)... Back to top 

Some older farts will remember me as DDM_Mystery. Changed that callsign. How clever I am.
Laughing
hail to Pyro, Plague, Sal, Shado, etc....

I'm playing MWO.

It's good to be back.

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:57 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome back, Mister E Smile Seems you have been busy lately!

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Mister E
89 Points

USA US Colorado
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm   Post subject:  Re: Back from the dead, two marriages, and jail (lol)... Back to top 

Too busy. But I've taken steps to settle things down. Just me and my dog now... I do see my kids now and then. They have really grown up. Both Juniors in HS.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have two in HS, myself. The little one seems like an old lady. All set in her ways and knows what she wants. They grow up too fast.

Good to have you back.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic