Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesGamesTeamspeak Logins Made Easy

#1:  Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 pm

Here is a link to make your TS login go easier.

And for those that know what the hell I'm talking about:

teamspeak://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXX/nickname=XXXXXX?login%20name=XXXXX?password=XXXXXXX?channel?channel%20password=XXXXXX

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

#2:   Author: DDM_Urso_Brasil Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am

back in school where I know how to connect. Trying to find DDM servers on MW4: Mercs but it says the IP I got (69.12.31.36:8894) is invalid. Is there another IP I should try?
Until then I will be on vonpilsner.

#3:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm

The IP you are listing is for team speak. Are you talking about the game server or the voice coms (team speak)?

#4:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: Alan432122 Post You have posted in this forum: Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 am

Do you know if the teamspeak is still running? I tried the link but it went to a not available page. Any way someone could PM me the TS info?

#5:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 am

We are using TS3 now and a new server.Please see the comms post in General.

#6:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am

Plague you old geezer, what did you do to comms?
The password you said you added to the server channels are only accepted for the Aion and LOTRO channels.
Did you screw up... again?

#7:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Watch it mister or you will be on KP forever.
Try adding the pw to your log in. works for me.

#8:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm

Plague, mind sending me a PM with the password?

#9:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

DDM_Rammstein wrote (View Post): › Plague, mind sending me a PM with the password?

it is death

#10:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_Rammstein Post You have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 am

Thanks Plague!

#11:   Author: DDM_Dragonlord Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Is the TS server down or something?
I cant seem to log on, had no problems yesterday and not done any changes.

#12:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 am

If there continues to be a lag problem with the TS3 server let me know I will move it.

#13:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 pm

New Comms info
Death Dealer Mrcenaries comm center
Addy = gallium.typefrag.com:8360

#14:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Author: DDM_PLAGUE Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Ok the password for Comms has changed, Everyone still has access to the lobby, but you must register with DDM & join to get full access, for returning members & new the Password will be in the thread on the team locked forum
Death Dealer MercenariesGamesTeamspeak Logins Made Easy

Generated using printer-friendly.