Death Dealer Mercenaries

Teamspeak Logins Made Easy

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:31 pm   Post subject:  Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Here is a link to make your TS login go easier.

And for those that know what the hell I'm talking about:

teamspeak://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXX/nickname=XXXXXX?login%20name=XXXXX?password=XXXXXXX?channel?channel%20password=XXXXXX

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Urso_Brasil
217 Points

Brazil
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

back in school where I know how to connect. Trying to find DDM servers on MW4: Mercs but it says the IP I got (69.12.31.36:8894) is invalid. Is there another IP I should try?
Until then I will be on vonpilsner.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The IP you are listing is for team speak. Are you talking about the game server or the voice coms (team speak)?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Alan432122
267 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 am   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Do you know if the teamspeak is still running? I tried the link but it went to a not available page. Any way someone could PM me the TS info?

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu May 31, 2012 3:58 am   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

We are using TS3 now and a new server.Please see the comms post in General.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Plague you old geezer, what did you do to comms?
The password you said you added to the server channels are only accepted for the Aion and LOTRO channels.
Did you screw up... again?

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Watch it mister or you will be on KP forever.
Try adding the pw to your log in. works for me.

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:12 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Plague, mind sending me a PM with the password?

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

DDM_Rammstein wrote (View Post): › Plague, mind sending me a PM with the password?

it is death

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 am   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Thanks Plague!

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:34 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Is the TS server down or something?
I cant seem to log on, had no problems yesterday and not done any changes.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:21 am   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

If there continues to be a lag problem with the TS3 server let me know I will move it.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

New Comms info
Death Dealer Mrcenaries comm center
Addy = gallium.typefrag.com:8360

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm   Post subject:  Re: Teamspeak Logins Made Easy Back to top 

Ok the password for Comms has changed, Everyone still has access to the lobby, but you must register with DDM & join to get full access, for returning members & new the Password will be in the thread on the team locked forum

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic