Death Dealer Mercenaries :: The original Death Dealer Mercs

Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineWarhammer Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

#46:  Re: Warhammer Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:19 am

this sux i havn't been able to play for the past 3 days because either the server was down or it tries to patch and fails

#47:   Author: DDM_Salvatoris Post You have posted in this forum: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:52 pm

I was able to play through that whole time... dunno what was up with your game. Seems to be working now though. :)

We were kicking ass with our four man group tonight... just need two more to start a guild. If anyone is waiting on some opinions before joining... I have only been playing since Thursday but I love it so far. Hurry up and get it so you can catch up with us. :)

#48:  Re: Warhammer Author: DDM_Metalfiend Post You have posted in this forum: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:47 am

i think it had something to do with 1 of the last 3 patches that screwed it up ,,i redid them all and yeah now it works fine again,,there is a button at the bottom of the sign on screen where you put your password and stuff i think it says recheck or something i hit that and boom it started working again

#49:   Author: DDM_JuicedGoose Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 pm

Installing...

But won't get to play until tomorrow. :(

#50:   Author: DDM_LordShado Post You have posted in this forum: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Will be done patching tomorrow, then :)
Death Dealer MercenariesWarhammer OnlineWarhammer Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:

Generated using printer-friendly.