Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Warhammer
this sux i havn't been able to play for the past 3 days because either the server was down or it tries to patch and fails

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I was able to play through that whole time... dunno what was up with your game. Seems to be working now though. :)

We were kicking ass with our four man group tonight... just need two more to start a guild. If anyone is waiting on some opinions before joining... I have only been playing since Thursday but I love it so far. Hurry up and get it so you can catch up with us. :)

DDM_Metalfiend
Subject:  Re: Warhammer
i think it had something to do with 1 of the last 3 patches that screwed it up ,,i redid them all and yeah now it works fine again,,there is a button at the bottom of the sign on screen where you put your password and stuff i think it says recheck or something i hit that and boom it started working again

DDM_JuicedGoose
Subject:  
Installing...

But won't get to play until tomorrow. :(

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Will be done patching tomorrow, then :)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: