Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Roll Call
:twisted: Ok its a New year lets see if we can get our Officer attendance back up. We have a whole slew of new members in different MMO's Like GW2, Terra, Never Winter. but our showing in MWO is really poor especially considering that is our game, They just came out with UI 2.0 & clan Mechs, so I would imagine that open world warfare will be soon so if we are going to register DDM in the game as a Merc Unit we really need to get started getting our officers up to speed.
On a side note there are a lot of MMO players, me included that will be playing ESO on release. if you are thinking of playing ESO make sure u create you charter in the dominion. We have been running the Beta and already have 12 in the ESO DDM guild. Anyway no matter what game. please show us your still around & what you are playing by posting to this thread.
DDM_PLAGUE out :twisted:

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
Im still around, kind of. Ive strayed away from MWO though-Hawken has caught my mech attention. Never winter is sketchy, end game is too boring for me and im not sure if ill be getting ESO or not, something about just hasnt clicked my 'must buy' card yet.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
What is ESO?

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
elder scrolls online

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
It won't let me go any further without a pre-order. Granted, I will probably get the game, but I wanted to check it out first.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Registered and up to date. Ready for when Beta opens...

DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Re: Roll Call
ok its time for the last ESO beta, make sure u update before Friday. also TS3 can be connected by either the original addy or deathdealermercenaries.typefrag.com:8360

DDM_PLAGUE
oh and still looking for more MWO pilots

DDM_PLAGUE
All right early access for ESO is this Sunday the 30th so get patched and ready to play

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
You can patch now if you haven't in a while. Its a pretty large update that is staged.

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
I am to report that Salvatoris will be playing Elder Scrolls, early tomorrow morning.

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Yay!

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Daggerfall covenant

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
We need user names pretty please.

We are @salvatoris

Wyatt has a guild called Bear cavalry

DDM_LordShado