Goto page 1, 2  Next

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  whats in the the new mech bay?
ok short story, im going to game design college in 2yearsbest case senario-ill be part of the magic with in 4 years, my biggest plan is mw5
what i need to know is what people want, ie mechs and level of interaction..

personally
MECHS-
Puma, Raven, Owens Uller, Cougar

Bushwacker, Hellhound, Uziel

Madcat (duh), Vulture,

Blood Asp (hellz ya!), Atlas, Kodiak, Deimos (mwl work in progress)

some how icant recall any more i had set out... post what anwhy you want

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Fenris, Mongoose, Cicada, Thor, Blackhawk

Political side like pilots making a mech better (Kerensky, etc). You wouldn't have the pilot in game, but you would have variations that "handled" better.

Helos, tanks, Elementals.

Stuff that is true to the books. All elements.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
masakari, ill set out alot more info once iget my comp inmid apr. ill type out ALL my plans and research mechs alil better...
i will need help with a story line

now off to my calculus classes (genious level math tudor would be nice)

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Shadow Hawk, Pheonix Hawk, Battle Master, Air Space resorces, Armor. Lets not thik small :)

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  Re: whats in the the new mech bay?
imagine a realtime tactical map which gives u on the spot info (in your sensor range) that plays like an RTS, command mechs, order ur dropship to launch tanks and airial support, tell ur elemental to neurohack that assult over there, target individual subsystems (sensors, weapons, that pesky lams array thats spoils your cluster missle fun) the beagle is a launchable probe, remember those cut scenes in MW3?
come on, now your drooling...
story thought: wolf in exile attack on outreach?

Wing0
Subject:  
Bring back the masc dude. :) That thing was the shit.

Wing0
Subject:  
Also a free-reticle. That's the way it was meant to be.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
story, yall gonna love it,
in clan land, the wardens (believe kerensky want to protect IS) finally decide its time merge peacfully with the IS and try to stop a needless war, they start suprisingly successful talks. the crusaders (want to eliminate IS and rebuild the Star League) say NO! if your one of them, youll die like them, they bump up their plans and launch amassive attack on several wardenplanets, as well as merc central, outreach (to keep IS from buying merc edge in combat)

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
any one got a link to a place where i can view mechs, there loadoutr, ect?

DDM_Black6
Subject:  
http://www.mektek.net/TRM4/ a little outmoded but great none the less... hope it helps

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Our old web site had a lot of that info.... Too bad it's... sniff... gone...

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
uh, which old web,

three years in an ive seen four outta six

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Web had a web site separate from our forum. Someone stole our name and wanted us to pay them for it.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
phooey

theres only one DDM...

anyway, what should be left out in that list?
IE, what mech DONT we need?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
lol, That's I though until some of us ended up on a DDM BFV server. Thought it was ours and saw all these guys wearing DDM tags that we did not recognize. Turns out they were "Death Destruction and Mahem"... They were pretty cool.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: