Death Dealer Mercenaries

Is there ANYONE playing MWO??

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm   Post subject:  Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

If any of you guys are playing MWO, please let me know. My username on MWO is Ramm,
I've been greatly enjoying the game, yes yes yes it's still in "Open Beta"... So what?

The game plays well, granted they do need to fix some issues with netcoding, balance issues, etc...

But I feel that it doesn't make the game unplayable!

So c'mon DDM! Get in that Mechbay, suit up and meet me out in the field!

I really wish I could be blowing shit up with my Merc Unit instead of running with random strangers!

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_Pyromancer
Hauptmann General
Hauptmann General
7599 Points

USA US Alabama
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:16 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

run on comms and you will find a few of us every once in a while.... Several of us bought Founders packages and can mix it up with you... I dont play it alot but am willing to start back up .....

Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 am   Post subject:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

Alrighty, I'll have my brother download TS3, and we'll both join up in there to play.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Spike was looking to play Smile

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Rammstein
1291 Points

USA US Michigan
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 am   Post subject:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

Well like I said, I'd really like to get a 8man premade rolling. I believe it'd be fun! I mainly play Thursday early afternoon, Friday afternoon and weekends. I do play somewhat throughout the week.

You guys have my ID: Ramm so add me to your friends list and hopefully we can get this party started!

Download Post   
Yorty
229 Points

USA US Minnesota
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey whats up Ramm ill add you in to my list. What time zone are you in so i can plan a little better to catch ya?

-Formerly known as Spike; Spikesanime.
Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm   Post subject:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

we now have 5 peeps playing MWO , we need at least 3 more to make a 2 lance team, get on comms & let me know if you want to join us.

Download Post   
Ramrod AI
26 Points

USA US North Carolina
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Hey I'm new here. I play MWO and met LadyKeri and Serinia last night.

Download Post   
DDM_PLAGUE
Hauptmann Kommandant
Hauptmann Kommandant
6384 Points

USA US Florida
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:22 pm   Post subject:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

Welcome Ramrod

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:21 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome!

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

well, im starting to play MWO more that League, lately-only problem is no ones ever online and grinding for mechs is a fokkin chore... its kinda dissuading

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
Hurthammer
201 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

starting to get a bit of a team rolling now. new blood(like myself) are regularly online and grouped up with Plague and a few others. We're running 2 full lances most nights and more on the weekends. Hope to see and meet more folks on the field.

Image 167

Wanna step outside?
Download Post   
USS Imperia
29 Points

USA US Utah
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Can't wait for organized 12 mans....hated dropping with the Davions because I didn't know who they were or what type of player....if you know what I mean. But it's good to be a merc and I'll see you guys on the field Very Happy

Download Post   
Hurthammer
201 Points

USA US Oregon
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Indeed, organized 12 mans. I've done a few pug 12 man drops. It's chaos at best, Benny Hill most times. The 8 mans were a bit easier, but not as an enriching fight as the 12's. I look forward to grouping with y'all. See you on the field.

Image 167

Wanna step outside?
Download Post   
DatOneO
95 Points

USA US Washington
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:21 pm   Post subject:  Re: Is there ANYONE playing MWO?? Back to top 

I will be on but in a limited fashion.
Usually, about 6-9hrs a week due to bandwidth limits.
Fridays, about 6hrs, starting about 6-7pm.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic