DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  Hello from LQ
Took me forever to login here! Plus 2 of those stupid..."type in the letters and numbers so we know you are a real girl",thingies!! But I'm here :) I hear this place is just like facebook ;)

How's everyone? Missed you fellas.
Love LQ

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Hey Sexxy!! Got tired of the FB crowd and decided to come slum with the muts for a bit I see..... :P Its only been like 2 weeks since me and Shady were there and I am already wanting to go back..... Damnit!!!!

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I'm still packed ;-)

It's better than facebook. And those type the thingys mean you havent been here in a looong time :)

DDM Leopardqueen
Subject:  
Well then come on back boys!!! Always welcome,you know that. There's no place like home :)

I know Shado, Ive been verrrry bad....I'll post more often. None the less, i stand by my initial aggravation...the type letters and numbers to prove you are a real girl thingies....a bitch :P, just sayin.

hugs
LQ

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
It shouldn't ask anymore. It's a remnant from months ago :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: