Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  MWO and DDM
Hi Bros, it's been a long time. I'm looking forward to catching up while we gear up for MWO. Holy shit it is perfect. Interactive cockpit....hellz yeh. I will quit my job if it dares interfere with my stick time.

I've registered on the MWO site as DDM Gatekeeper. Has anyone else? Sal we gotta get in the Beta man!!!

I have really missed you guys, I know I'm bad about keeping in touch. I'll keep IM up if I'm on-line

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Bout Freakin Time!! OK until this goes live some of us are playin StarWars Knights of the Old Republic... If you are interested we are on The Bastion Server. You can find Me Shady and Plauge on most days at different times...

Really good to hear from ya Bro...

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  Re: MWO and DDM
I registered at the site....supposedly this is all thats needed to get into the july beta tests. We can register DDM as a tag now as far as I can tell. Let me know how to sign up!

DDM GateKeeper

DDM_GateKeeper
No KoTOR for me. I've been playing Star Trek , it's kinda fun. I miss the greasy stink of my Haptmann.

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

DDM_GateKeeper
Subject:  
DDM_Pyromancer wrote (View Post): › Well I registered DDM_Pyromancer just like we used in the old days...

Dammit Pyro, I fukt up. No underscore, I'll see what I hafta do to fix that.

We should post a recruiting page here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/forum/17-merc-corp-recruiting/

And we should register tthe Death Dealers here;
http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

It might not be a bad idea to add to the list at the Wiki, our legendary exploits will need to be saved for prosperity.Link is;
http://mwowiki.org/index.php?title=Category:Online_Units_List

This game will be big, we will need new talent to compete.

DDM_GateKeeper
If noone has a problem with it, I will take on temporary comms officer position to get us established as a Unit in the MWO world. Otherwise assign someone cuz we need to get to work now.

I went to MWL to find that awesome recruiting post, was unable to locate it. The site is down but I could still access old forums and after 20 pages gave up. If anyone has a link or a file send it to me through IM (sten420@msn.com) please.

I'm fukkin foaming at the mouth for this one mateys :twisted:

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I am fine with it, carry on soldja!

DDM_GateKeeper
OK I will post up tonight and put the links here. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of our MWL recruiting post?

I think Auger did it originally.

DDM_Pyromancer
This message brought to you by
Death Dealer Mercenaries
Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

In conjunction with
THOR's SHIELDHALL

Where a DDM pilot buys a round for the bar
every hour or your entire party drinks free all night!!

Hailz MechWarriors!

Honor. Victory. Glory. Pride. Brotherhood.

Unfortunately, only words to more and more in this day and age. To the Death Dealer Mercenaries those will never be just words. Those are our Principles.

The Death Dealer Mercenaries are now recruiting Warriors of all experience and ability levels. DDM, one of the oldest and most decorated 'Mech units online, is looking for kindred spirits who enjoy playing the game as part of a group of loyal friends.

The Death Dealers offer superior equipment, competitive benefits, and great pay (MWL CBills). Payment for your efforts, directly deposited into your ComStar personal account for every ladder match completed…whether DDM wins or loses. In fact, it is DDM's policy that every pilot gets to play...BUT, if for ANY reason you show for a drop and you don't get to participate...DDM still stuffs your pockets full of crisp, new CBills. Now what Merc doesn't love that??

We’ve all been there, my friends. Egos and attitudes can sometimes make online gaming a chore.

That is never a problem within DDM. Our OCL, with a combined 40+ years of "Mech online" experience, are always willing to share their wealth of knowledge. Skills and Leadership for every DDM Warrior to draw on and to learn from. More than that however, they ensure the integrity of the unit by making sure every Death Dealer is, first and foremost, fit to wear the DDM colors. The DDM OCL knows that free and easy discussions, structured practices, and having an enjoyable gaming experience will make you the best you can possibly be.

Now...do you think the Death Dealer Mercenaries are for you?
Do you have what it takes to be one of us?
Contact a DDM recruiter TODAY!
Death Dealer Mercenaries

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
That what you was lookin for???

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I would say yes :)

DDM_GateKeeper
Yep tyvm mr pyro 8)

DDM_GateKeeper
ok heres the links to wat i posted

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/2095-application-to-add-your-merc-corp-page/

heres the recruiting post;

http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/7562-death-dealers-are-recruiting/

i added a thread in the general discussion for recruits to sign up...pls pin it

DDM_GateKeeper
if yu look at the other recruitment posts...they hav banners and graphics...i think flash has a place in our recruiting..do we hav a record of the mwl post with all the sweet graffix?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 1 of 5

Jump to: