DDM_Black6
Subject:  new member
Greetings Death Dealers....... new to the forum and gaming world.
I am a newbie and like to look at all the great pictures on the worldwideinterweb. I cant believe some of those girls can do those things with them devices and animals. :shock:
Any hoo as a new member where do and who do I send my credit card details to?

cheers ....
nah just foolin.

Man I cant believe how hard it was to log back into this place....
Thanks Shado...

So whats new?
Shado --- you still a dog? I here the rain on your plain is causing you some pain?
Pyro hows you grandad and you finish you close relationship with the state of Alabama?
GK - the missus all better and the new house ok?
Demon you still demoning?
Juice, I hpe ya still loose?
TK finished all his studies?
LQ still hot as hell and keeping everyone inline?
Soth.... I miss our talks.... hows angrykid? I guess he not so much a kid no more....?
What about our friend from the netherlands the one Pyro recommend he eat more hamburgers? Man that was the funniest post I ever read.... >:)
And off course Nailgun.... gone to any clan meetings lately?
Man it s been awhile.... I must say god really must hate you americans.... Everyday some one or something is knocking the crap of your country.
To all our DDM brothers and sisters in Texas, man I hope you are all ok... those fires are horrible.
Living in a state that has suffered similar fires .... well I feel for you.... :(
Anyway finally got back in the forums after a seemingly endless battle with that bloody "incorrect username or password" authentication process.... :)

Again.............. Greetings Death Dealers. :)

I am still 6 :) :)

DDM_Pyromancer
Subject:  
Who the Hell is this guy?? But.... But.... Your Black!!!

Yes I am enjoying being a Gramps and Yes my ever so close relationship with the Great state of Alabama has come to an end.... Alas I had to breakup with the bitch....she was cheating on me with another inmate.... :P

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: