Alan432122
Subject:  New Member
Hello, My name is Alan, and I play mostly WoW and Maplestory. (Not that the latter matters or anything...) I have characters on Sisters of Elune named Achaemir who is an 85 Draenei Shaman, and a Death Knight named Lokraine who is 77. I quit WoW for awhile due to inactivity and lack of wanting to play, but I am back in business. I used to raid with my current guild, Kingdom of Chivalry, and I had the role of Healer on multiple occasions. I also enjoyed DPSing in heroics, and had an average DPS of about 4k or higher. With tanking, I have worked on a Paladin and my Death Knight simultaneously for quite a while trying to formulate rotations for my current spec. I am currently working on other realms, though I haven't been able to start a character successfully without disliking my low level. I guess it's from a lack of patience. :) I am mostly laid back, and very willing to listen to any directions on what to do and how to do it. I am also very social, and love to chat about anything.

Thanks for taking the time, and see you guys around!

Alan

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Welcome to the funny farm! Several of the guys play WoW.

How did you find us?

Alan432122
Subject:  Re: New Member
Funny story about that, I was searching for guilds or clans to join and you guys popped up as one of the options. I thought to myself, Huh, Maybe I could join this one. Lo and behold, I created an account and you were the first to answer. Glad to be an addition! :D

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
awesome, did you check you sanity in at the login page?

Alan432122
Made a list, checked it twice, maybe thrice. Yep, I have my sanity still, though waning. :)

DDM_Auger
WELCOME!
As Shady said, we have a few folks playing WOW.
...right now I and a few others play Lord of the Rings Online, as well.
Hoping to see you around

Keep your head on a swivel around this crew, and one hand on your sanity.

:)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: