DDM_PLAGUE
Subject:  Comms
Comms has been down since 02/04/11 I have called an sent e-mail I hope it will be up again soon. In the mean time we can use ingame when avail. There is a public server we can use addy 206.71.60.40:2000 channel DDM pw= death until its fixed
ITS FIXED!
Plague Out.

Last edited by DDM_PLAGUE on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
DDM_PLAGUE
Subject: Important Re: Comms
Our Comms are back up!!!!! But save the other server addy for any future emergency. :twisted:

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
itll be our emergency zombie apoc/robot uprising comminucation channel

Tane00
Subject:  Re: Comms
what do you guys use? vent? i havent been on comms with most of ddm since we used battlecom back in the day lol, might come in handy in WoT

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
We use TS...

viewtopic.php?t=533

Tane00
blah, cant read cause im not special enough lol, and to think, ive been with DDM since its start prior to MW4 in MW3 as Echo Company lol

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Fixed.

Alan432122
I'm unable to access that part of the forum as well, what should I do?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Fixed.

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Is it possible to get the sucker updated? had a hard time finding that old version. or is it updated already?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
It's in the downloads section. I think Plague was working on getting the server updated, but I am not sure how that went, I haven't seen him in a while.

DDM_Metalfiend
yaaay i'm back ,,,i was wondering if anyone ever hopped on comms anymore myself i might not be playing the games you guys are these days cause i mostly play on the 360 anymore (it's just easier) and if you want add me on there just send me a invite

360 is metalfiend and i have most of the newer games for mutiplayer ,,but mostly play battlefield 3

ps3 is metlfiend i think will have to check that one and i generally don't play anything on there ,,lol

DDM_PLAGUE
Our regular TS2 server is back up.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: