DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  Back in Black
It's finally football season! So far, Zac's team is 3 and 0. Our combined score over the first three games is 106 - 14. Check out this video I made of last weeks game. It's Just a three minute highlight / summary set to music. All the plays run in order, with just the boring runs for no gain removed. It looks more edited than it really is... since we scored on every possession and shut the other team out, holding them to 1 first down. :) They are fourth graders, but this is the 4th or 5th year playing ball for most of the boys.

Back in Black

Last edited by DDM_Salvatoris on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
DDM_Auger
Subject:  Re: Back in Black
DAMN! That was a drubbbbbing!
Are you sure the blue team was the same age? Your guys were walkin' all over 'em!
What jersey # is Zac wearing??

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Zac is #55. He is center and defensive tackle. He is in all offensive plays and all the defense until the lead is comfortable enough to start rotating in minimum play kids.

They had a really great game this weekend. Look for the miracle run at 1:04. All 11 defenders hit the turf at some point on a long carry through traffic for a touchdown. check it out here. We were playing the song at con in one of our drunken rock band marathons and decided it would be good for one of the game videos this year. :)

DDM_Auger
WOW!
@1:01 ish...The backside block by the QB #44 on #7 of the opposition...of course then the rumbling run for a touchdown!!
Pretty cool!

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
The funny thing is, that kid gets up, runs three steps and gets pushed down again by the running back. I think 8 or 9 defenders put their hands on him and he just walks through it all.

Viper_Kilo
you know, yesterday was the first day in several month i had worn nothing but black, so in a way, you could say i was back in black

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
We had another great game this week. So far all of our games are officially 30-0. This one was actually 44-14, but they didn't get any points until after the scoreboard was shut off due to mercy rule.

We have had a touchdown on every possession this season except for three, one interception and two where the clock ran out. We haven't punted or turned the ball over on downs so far in four games.

This was a big win for us because it's the first time we have beat this team. They have beaten us the last four years, twice last season since we saw them in the playoffs. They were previously undefeated, now it's just us and one other team at 4-0.

This week's video is a little more edited than the previous, since I had about 8 minutes of game film to reduce down to song sized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHHOPWcTrs

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: