Death Dealer Mercenaries

Crysis Patches

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm   Post subject:  Crysis Patches Back to top 

In the downloads section are the files to update Crysis to run MW:LL

Install the game
Install Patch 1.2
Install Patch 1.21
Install MW:LL

You have to be a DDM Member to gain access to the patches.

Last edited by DDM_LordShado on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:38 pm   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Patches Back to top 

Actually 0.2.0 does NOT have an auto-updater.

You need to delete the entire MW:LL folder.

Then get:

MWLL-OpenBeta-Full-0.3.0 [From the link Sal provided.] <-- This has Auto-Updater\Patcher.

MWLL-OpenBeta-Patch-0.3.1 [From Torrent, then it has auto-install.]

MWLL-OpenBeta-Patch-0.3.2 [Again from a Torrent, also with an Self-Install feature.]

Crysis, as far as I can tell, doesn't need to be Updated. Though they DO have a No-CD Patch for the 32 Bit version. Being that during Map changes in-game [in the 64 Bit version] it always goes to a "Insert CD" screen, which can become quite annoying.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:17 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Are you saying you have been able to play MWLL without updating Crysis?
If so you are the only one I know of, lost of players have come on the MWLL forums saying they could not play.
Turns out they have not updated Crysis or installed MWLL properly.

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
DDM_Salvatoris
Master General
Master General
16567 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

I have the crysis maximum edition. It is up to date right away, and doesn't need patched after install.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

If you are not on 1.21 of Crysis, you can NOT play MW:LL.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_LuGz
Corporal
Corporal
4925 Points

Canada CA British Columbia
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:14 pm   Post subject:  Re: Crysis Patches Back to top 

I must have Updated like 8 months or more ago... can't remember. So NO NEW updates have come out for Crysis I take it? Or I wouldn't be playing & I am... I was in this new Cavern map today, getting my ass kicked all over the place... I'm going to need time to recover my former glory [if I had any?], I'm rusty as hell. Oh & I noticed the new Areo-Tech fighter, looks cool. The Stella used to be my fav, but I changed my mind.

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic