Death Dealer Mercenaries

Patch notes for 1.3.4

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:14 am   Post subject:  Patch notes for 1.3.4 Back to top 

Patch notes

Major changes to the game. Of note are:

• Players will now be faced with a difficult decision when a city enters Captured state. Beginning with 1.3.4 the Tier 4 RvR campaign will now reset when a Contested City enters the Captured state. Players must now make a decision: Stay in the city and potentially capture the opposing realm's King, or take the battle back to the open field to prevent an all out assault on your own city?
  • Scenario Currency is here! You will now earn Recruit, Scout, Soldier, and Officer Emblems for completing any Scenario match. All players who participated in the scenario, on both the winning and losing sides, will receive Emblems based on their realm's final score. Emblems convert upwards at a rate of 5:1 and can be broken down from Officer to Recruit. These Emblems may be redeemed within Altdorf's War Quarters or Inevitable City's Apex for fantastic new items! Additionally, Rank 40 players will also collect Insignias which are needed for the most powerful of these new items, and may be obtained though Scenario completions, Keep captures or Keep defenses, and successfully completing stages one and two of a contested city PQ.
  • Tier 4 open-world RVR areas and Scenario battles will now bolster players up to Rank 40.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post  No rating  
DDM_TK421DS
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
5761 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 am   Post subject:  Re: Patch notes for 1.3.4 Back to top 

One nice thing i really liked was the level bolster in all tiers.........seems to really help when entering a new tier.

The Scenerio Medallians is cool too, but the prices of items is really high tho?

I know they want people to play, but by the time I even get 750 medallions I'll be better geared and not need the items.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

The prices were intentionally set high and they are monitoring the game. They have repeatedly stated that the prices will come down. Unfortunately, it will be a curve with the lower stuff dropped a lot and the higher a little.

What bothers me is that the medallions are not upgradeable or degradable. Waste of space for Conq medallions when I need Royals for the top shelf. Hopefully that gets changed too.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic