DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  so....
Is the free DL version of MW4 & expansions out there yet? I was lookin at Mektek and keep seeing things saying "soon". I'd like to get back into play, but I think I've lost my CDs.

Since I don't play AO anymore (actually, I uninstalled it), I gotta find something. LOL

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Totally gave up on AO, eh? Any reason in particular that you went as far as uninstall?

"Soon" is the MekTek trademark, nothing as of yet. The files are ready to go, its the legality that is the issue.

DDM_Reijklin
Subject:  Re: so....
Honestly, I needed the space on my laptop and had to make some cuts. Since I haven't really played AO since July, it seemed logical....and I've discovered I really shouldn't play MMO's, I end up ignoring my kids and Red way too much.

DDM_Reijklin
heh found my MW4 disks...now to reacquire some skills.

This business of trying to play with a mouse blows....I gotta get a stick. :(

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Some of our best pilots used the keyboard...two off the top of my head are Dolphin and Mystery.

DDM_TK421DS
WELL, then u must join us at WarHammer............. It's more fun than AoC ( Conan suxed anyways), much more satisfying than WoW (WoW is overated), and you can slow down ur pace in War & still have time for the Family.

I would play Mercs, but the game is so old and it looks rediculous only displaying on 1 of my 3 -21" flatscreens. I cannot stretch it out to fit them.

I don't think anyone plays anymore anyways. I think Mek-Tek put too much "crap" into the game and in the end kinda messed things up. Sure I love the extra mechs, but there are some builds I miss that cannot be done anymore and they nerfed so much thatwas fun.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
what about tryin then mech reboot?

when it come out that is

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
Hell Ya! return of domination lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: