DDM_LuGz
Subject:  FACEBOOK - A new possibility for our DDM family.
If anyone would like to hook up on Facebook I'm on under "Jacen England" - probably the only one by that name.
If your on face book, or would like to be contacted by others in the DDM, please post your name below, or contact me on Facebook & also mention your DDM "handle" just in-case I've had too much to drink & get confused (as usual).

Lugz

Last edited by DDM_LuGz on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
DDM_Black6
Subject:  Re: FACEBOOK - A new possibility for our DDM family.
great idea....:)
Just got to check which alias to use...
;)

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
I got you added :)

DDM_Black6
Subject:  
DDM_Salvatoris wrote (View Post): › I got you added :)

:shock:

DDM_LuGz
Well that's three of you on mine anyways. (Ronnie-Dylan-& David.)

Anyone else?

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
I dont do FB or MS, sorry :(

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
dinosaur :P

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
Pff...the only thing those are for is hooking up with people you most likely don't want to talk to in the first place...the past. People who are gripping onto things that are long gone and think you were a friend or you have gone down two entirely different paths and have nothing in common.

I am fine with my current friends, thanks. :D

DDM_LuGz
Another idea: We could start a group on Facebook. The DDM group, but have it set so anyone wanting to join would have to "Request" to join the group. That would keep things a little more private. -Just an idea though. :idea: We could post video content there as-well, like a "Weekly DDM News" or something... However I realize we have this forum & I don't want to steal any focus from here. ...But it's worth a thought.

Feed-back?

DDM_Dragonlord
Subject:  
Was on FB once, but due to some rater unpleasant happenings in recent months I'm no longer into FB.

Too many unpleasant memories is all.

DDM_LuGz
Well, as far as I know, we have 6 (including me, [7 if you count DDM_Shadoweyes]), over on Facebook. Sal, Metal, Kilo, redeye (Pinkeye? :lol: ), Demon, and myself... If anyone else is interested make sure to contact one (or *Better* all) of the above mentioned members.

:wink:

DDM_Demon
Subject:  
mobsters2 is fun as hell.....I NEED MORE ENERGY DAMNIT!!!!

Alan432122
Mine is Alan Dupree, if you guys wanna add me.

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
we should make a group, that way were all you know, consolidatedim not sure whos who with out with you your handles in you tag

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: