Goto page 1, 2  Next

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  New Sig for me?
If anyone has the time can I get a new Sig made up. I still have all my old ones, but I need something new. 8)

It doesn't have to have any Starwars theme to it either. I would prefer just TK as my name on it or TK421DS if it will fit. I wouldn't mind having the Iron Maden Eddy backgroun where he is raising the rebel flag (forgot album title) or something evil like that............

Thanks 8)

DDM_LuGz
Subject:  Re: New Sig for me?
Auger? Please buddy, I also need a siggy. Everyone has one but poor-old-me!!!

Hey, I love that animation on TK's siggy, can I get one of those on mine??? Would you mind TK???

DDM_Auger
LOL!
Actually I made the Pale Horse guide-on you see...that was our lance designation in days gone by, the 103d Pale Horse Lance.

And the animated one is another piece I crafted...

:oops:

Lemme see what I can do...no promises, in fact I owe Viper an effort, but I'll get on it.

DDM_TK421DS
DDM_Auger wrote (View Post): › LOL!
Actually I made the Pale Horse guide-on you see...that was our lance designation in days gone by, the 103d Pale Horse Lance.

And the animated one is another piece I crafted...

:oops:

Lemme see what I can do...no promises, in fact I owe Viper an effort, but I'll get on it.

Ya Id like to keep my lance in there somewhere? or whatever........you come up with :) Thanks

DDM_TK421DS
DDM_LuGz wrote (View Post): › Auger? Please buddy, I also need a siggy. Everyone has one but poor-old-me!!!

Hey, I love that animation on TK's siggy, can I get one of those on mine??? Would you mind TK???

No , I do not mind at all,,,,, and feel free to go here ..
Lagboot

and link anything you want or use anything and even check out my Rc car & other stuff :)

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
the sigs i got in the album, i can paste you name on them for you, just choose which one youd want

DDM_TK421DS
Subject:  
Viper_Kilo wrote (View Post): › the sigs i got in the album, i can paste you name on them for you, just choose which one youd want

How bout using this guy some how Viper ???

eddie

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
still tryin to learn cs4, all i think i can do is tag your name somewhere atm

DDM_TK421DS
OK, well, I made this one just now... I like it :) :oops:

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
GJ!

DDM_TK421DS
Fixed the pixilation...I did this thing in ms paint..lol

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
ill see if i can clean it up in PS

DDM_LuGz
DDM_TK you've got a lot of cool stuff on there.

I had no idea your a SW fan!!!(?) I am too, but more "Old School." --I'm not so much into the newer stuff. That is to say, I was into the "Expanded Universe" of the original three films, 2nd ed RPG, and novels for a while... but Episode 1 was such a let down for me. (Jarr jarr...) Ep 2. was okay, but Boba Fetts father? I mean, WHY? Ep 3 was likely the best of the three new offerings. [I pritty much stick with 4-5-6.] ... I could go on all day.

Anyways, I like your animations very much. I think you've done a cool job on them. I like the DDM spinning crest, and the DDM scroller used above.

DDM_TK421DS
DDM_LuGz wrote (View Post): › DDM_TK you've got a lot of cool stuff on there.

I had no idea your a SW fan!!!(?) I am too, but more "Old School." --I'm not so much into the newer stuff. That is to say, I was into the "Expanded Universe" of the original three films, 2nd ed RPG, and novels for a while... but Episode 1 was such a let down for me. (Jarr jarr...) Ep 2. was okay, but Boba Fetts father? I mean, WHY? Ep 3 was likely the best of the three new offerings. [I pritty much stick with 4-5-6.] ... I could go on all day.

Anyways, I like your animations very much. I think you've done a cool job on them. I like the DDM spinning crest, and the DDM scroller used above.

Ya im old school StarWars too... Shit, I'm 37 yrs old..lol I grew up with those movies. & ya, I ated howe George "kiddied" up the most recent movies a lot and left out a bunch of wanted items.

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: