DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  Where to download Vengeance and BK map packs?
I am trying to get all the maps downloaded again, but I can't find the packs. The links at mektek for map packs seem to be dead, I can only find the maps individually. Does anyone have a link to where I can download the Full packs?

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Where to download Vengeance and BK map packs?
MWL forum in the map management console, you will need the BK veng pak, and map paks 1 2 and 3

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Yeah.. My MWL account is messed up. I think maybe my IP is blocked, I just haven't been able to get any help with the problem. I can only view the home page, and it says I am logged in there, but if I try to navigate to any other page it says I am not logged in.

I sent them a couple of emails, but I haven't had any response. There is an item on the news a pew posts down about IP blocks, so i am wondering if that is my issue.

SoulBandit
Subject:  Re: Where to download Vengeance and BK map packs?
IP blocks could well be your issue there. They had a rash of hackers trying to mees with the site awhile back. I could send you the map paks via MSn but it will take an eternity.

CrunK
Subject:  
I have heard of others with similar problems. They were all resolved by contacting Gladius at MWL.

gladius@mechwarriorleagues.com
gladius_mwl@hotmail.com (no emails to this address just for IM)

DDM_Salvatoris
Subject:  
Thanks Crunk, I'll try emailing Gladius. I already tried the ops@mwl address an 8088, but neither got me anywhere.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: