Goto page Previous  1, 2

DDM_Dales
Subject:  Re: hello ladies
WHat's this picture your speaking of? MAN it's gonna take about an hour and a half JUST to DL the bit torrent file:( *grumble*

DDM_Reijklin
Yes, but that's a good 90 minutes spent in gleeful anticipation of gaming with US again. Therefore, worth it. :)

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
lol

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
Finally, ill be gettin my comp around april (better late than never) once then, ill call comcast and get broadband (xbox 360) and ill work from ther...

ps, getter promoted on the 1rst

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
Hooah!!!

Viper_Kilo
Subject:  
Yo.

DDM_Dales
I CAN'T take it anymore! The douchebags at Embarq say it may be another year for DSL... WTF am I in the stone age? I can't get LOS, I've got a woods to the north. It's not in Time/Warners 'best intrest' to run hardline another 2500 feet down my road. I'm out of broadband range for wireless. Looks like I'm gonna eat the cash and get Satellite. Help I'm in an information blackhole! I only live 3 miles from I-75, it's not like I'm in the sticks or some shit

*dueling banjos*

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
What about the wireless Sal does, is that available "out there"?

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Dales wrote (View Post): › I CAN'T take it anymore! The douchebags at Embarq say it may be another year for DSL... WTF am I in the stone age? I can't get LOS, I've got a woods to the north. It's not in Time/Warners 'best intrest' to run hardline another 2500 feet down my road. I'm out of broadband range for wireless. Looks like I'm gonna eat the cash and get Satellite. Help I'm in an information blackhole! I only live 3 miles from I-75, it's not like I'm in the sticks or some shit

*dueling banjos*
I think he covered that..

Of course, He could always set up his own relay tower. :(

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
That is different than what Sal does...

DDM_Dales
*Attempting to DL AO*

DDM_LordShado
Subject:  
More like GayO

DDM_Dales
uhm, I left it go for a day and its down to 6 days from 20... ?? wtf

DDM_Roag_Oiram
Subject:  
ROFLMAO... You get the super duper extended version???

DDM_Dales
just the 3 step click page... did I miss out on something???

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: