Death Dealer Mercenaries

New Mechwarrior Game Announced!

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:19 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Mechwarrior Game Announced! Back to top 

--Enters the old mech hanger, goes to the back corner lockers... enters in his combo into the cyber lock.. opens the dust covered lockers door. gazes down on his old gear... thinking.. its about time to get back into the saddle. picks up his neurohelmet, gazing at the faded emblems of past unit associations.. grinning to himself.. its about fucking time!--

OMG i had an old friend stop me and he asked if i had seen the new mech warrior.. thought he was referring to MW:LL.. he said umm no.. here... and i nerd-gasmed so hard i damn near broke my spine...

lets check those weapons lockers gents.. this shit is about to get real interesting..

Download Post  No rating  
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:55 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Welcome back, Gryph. How ya been?

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_ChaosGryphon
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
209 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 am   Post subject:  Re: New Mechwarrior Game Announced! Back to top 

been doing good.. hopeing that MW:LL would soon release... but i am ashamed to admit.. been hanging out in a virtual land of Second Life..

see y i need a mech to strap into once again..?

Look thoughtfully into the face of the Reaper, for he has smiled upon you with the quickness of Death...
Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:02 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

YES!!! im not the only to admit to nerd-gasming

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

HOLY SH$#........ wow gryph how you been and welcome back... its been awhile

Download Post   
SoulBandit
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
4869 Points

USA US California
PostYou have posted in this forum: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:27 am   Post subject:  Re: New Mechwarrior Game Announced! Back to top 

Good to see ya back gryph.

Download Post   
DDM_Dolphin
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
182 Points

USA US South Carolina
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Mechwarrior Game Announced! Back to top 

Howdy guys.

The interview sounds pretty good. Hopefully by the time they get a publisher, and get more of what they want to do with the game ironed out, it'll turn out good. Utilizing UAVs, making mechs more important and valuable, and balancing all of the weight classes sounds awesome.

It seems like they have some good ideas. I really liked how they emphatically stated that it would not be like the Mechassault series.

Hopefully they take their time with this shit and get it right!

I'll suit up and play with good ole DDM once again!!!

Edit: I think I need a new callsign .... something not quite as fruity.

Download Post   
DDM_LordShado
Kommandant General
Kommandant General
28337 Points

USA
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:30 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

No, you will always be my little porpoise. Welcome back, foo.

A nation of wolves run by sheep!
Download Post   
DDM_Demon
Kommandant
Kommandant
7698 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DAMN! hey dolphin long time

now all we need is "Da Bus Driver"

DDM Old School in da house

Download Post   
DDM_Lexington
Sr. Warrant Officer
Sr. Warrant Officer
718 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Just pulled my joystick out of the closet. Dusting it off tonight.

Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

Chka chamona eh hee hee!

Download Post   
Viper_Kilo
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
6965 Points

USA US Iowa
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 am   Post subject:   Back to top 

DOLPHIN QUICK!! cover your blow hole lex is dustin off his joystick and it just came out the closet!!!

DDM. Bending you over and making you take it, but its ok. We bought you ice cream .

Download Post   
CrunK
2540 Points

USA US Texas
PostYou have posted in this forum: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

DDM_Wing0 wrote (View Post): › Chka chamona eh hee hee!

get it MJ! Hurry up and grab a 12yo before they are all gone.

Download Post   
DDM_Dragonlord
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Warrant Officer 1st Class
5628 Points

Norway NO Buskerud
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm   Post subject:  Re: New Mechwarrior Game Announced! Back to top 

I allready have my tech crews working on prepping my mech for battle again.
Unfortunately its been out of comission for quite some time and it will take some time before its back in working order. I also have to upgrade some of the internal systems as they are somewhat out of date.
I have been whipping the to work harder, but they seem to not take it seriously enough.
If a good crew Just were not so hard to find I would have them all replaced in a day.
Hope to be back in the cockpit soon though.

This game looks awsome and if the teaser video is any indication the graphics looks just marvelous.
Havent gotten around to read up on everything just yet. Got alot of things on my mind keeping me reather preoccupied these days.

*Suddenly a loud crash sounds, and DL shouting and yelling cures and other profanities*

Sorry guys, gonna have to get back to you later, seems like my crew is trying to break my mech rather than fix it. Damn incompetent fools, a 5 year old could have done a better job than these guys.

*Transmission clicks off*

Image 160

Death is but a door time is but a window, I'll be back
Download Post   
Wing0
NON MEMBER
NON MEMBER
2533 Points

USA US Illinois
PostYou have posted in this forum: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 pm   Post subject:   Back to top 

Phin and Lex are here, Crunk. I'm all set. Razz

Download Post   

Jump to:   

View previous topic View printer-friendly version Search Display number of posts for each poster in this topic Export topic thread to a text file View next topic